[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Hahaha I was just having a joke, and the bloke i was talking to can respond himself, he seems intelligent and literate. You don't need to be the forum protector. Quick go, Gotham needs you
C'mon guys, lets keep things friendly.

Our biggest competitor for Barba's signature (should he be released) is out of the race! That's brilliant news for us. Please let it be true.

C'mon guys, lets keep things friendly.

Our biggest competitor for Barba's signature (should he be released) is out of the race! That's brilliant news for us. Please let it be true.

Agreed. I hope this is true and not just carty trying to keep zilly happy

Agreed. I hope this is true and not just carty trying to keep zilly happy
I hope so too mate. I have a very pessimistic view of our 2014 ATM, add Barba to the mix and all of a sudden I'm looking forward to 2014.

Barba or Shaun Johnson would be a dream signing for me, if either happened.

Anyone else taking the Titans' statement with a grain of salt? It sounds a lot like the Broncos' "we're not interested in anyone".... yet I have no doubt if Barba became available the Titans would suddenly rejuvenate their enthusiasm.

Barba has been terrible this year. It's obvious he has a lot of talent, but I just hope he doesn't Kemp it up by only ever having 1 good season.

Don't get your hopes up boys
Chris Garry has stated he will not be at the Broncs and that he heard this from someone that should know. Could have been from someone inside the Broncos not from the Barba camp.
They may not want him because of his problems ?????
Don't know but just saying

Yeah but you're such an arse about it.

Mate that's your opinion. I was having a joke and if he doesn't like that he can take it up with me or the mods

Mate you were sticking it into him I told you so style but hey you keep up the good work, the guy probably won't be back.

Lets just hope Barba's ex and kids move to the Gold Coast. At least then we are a chance of getting him if he wants to be close to his kids.

Mate you were sticking it into him I told you so style but hey you keep up the good work, the guy probably won't be back.

I'm not going to bog down this thread anymore. I already apologized to him the other day and I made an off the cuff joke today. Stop being so precious or report me, I won't reply to this nonsense anymore

Well good for you I think it's best you don't.

I'd still prefer Folau to Barba, but if Folau does end up at the Dogs, Barba to the Broncos is a good runner-up prize.

In rugby league week today, Barba states "if my ex partner takes my kids back to QLD, I'd have to go as well".

We could be on here boys :)

And what if she takes them back to Sydney a year later :scared:

[RUMOUR] Barba to Broncos

Anyone want halvsies in a kidnapping charge. Well, 3 kidnapping charges actually.

Awesome quote. Did they ask where he would go if she moved to Perth? Or were they only interested in getting all Broncos fans talking about this rumour again?

Also, they're from Mackay. Which is closer to Townsville.

Awesome quote. Did they ask where he would go if she moved to Perth? Or were they only interested in getting all Broncos fans talking about this rumour again?

Also, they're from Mackay. Which is closer to Townsville.

Yeah but it's been stated if she moved to qld it will be the Gold Coast

Active Now

• Brocko
  • scobie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.