[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

I know we shouldn't get our hopes up but it does seem like the pieces are falling into place. The Titans have announced that they're out of the race so if he does end up on the market it really only leaves us and the Cowboys, and we should definitely have more cap space to play with than they do. Also, I've lived in Townsville so I don't understand why anyone would want to move from a big city to that bogan paradise.

Gee and Griffin will probably **** it all up though if it happens. :laugh:

With you on that one, Townsville makes Woodridge look good.

Seriously how many Ben Barba pages on Facebook?!

I was only going to ask when he's coming to the broncos lol

Did you picture his scrotum???:001_unsure:

Well, I don't know what Kingy looks like but I must admit I DID have a mental picture of a bearded little scrotum hopping along with shards of glass sticking out at all angles LOL

I know we shouldn't get our hopes up but it does seem like the pieces are falling into place. The Titans have announced that they're out of the race so if he does end up on the market it really only leaves us and the Cowboys, and we should definitely have more cap space to play with than they do. Also, I've lived in Townsville so I don't understand why anyone would want to move from a big city to that bogan paradise.

Cause his family live in Nth Qld? He has the chance to play with Thurston and slot right into Bowens role?

Townsville making woodridge look good, please. Mackay is worse than Townsville anyway.

But he'll wanna be close to his kids, who'll be on the Goldie.

maybe he wants to, but does she want him to?

besides, he's earning decent money so I don't think a $69 flight from townsville to gc is going to hurt him much.

I'd love him at Brisbane but I don't think it's simply a case of, on the outer at bulldogs/ex wants to move to gc(or has family)/SIGNS FOR BRISBANE.

Well, I don't know what Kingy looks like but I must admit I DID have a mental picture of a bearded little scrotum hopping along with shards of glass sticking out at all angles LOL

Haha poor hairy bastard. It was the only way I could describe to you lads how badly I want him.

Haha poor hairy bastard. It was the only way I could describe to you lads how badly I want him.

I love YOUR passion for the lads Kingy! If only a few more of the members here shared your enthusiasm for the team, instead of looking at the glass as half full and only focusing on all the negatives etc *sigh*

I love YOUR passion for the lads Kingy! If only a few more of the members here shared your enthusiasm for the team, instead of looking at the glass as half full and only focusing on all the negatives etc *sigh*

Thank YOU for YOUR comment, I really ENJOYED it.

Honestly there'd be players in Sydney who live on the coast and play for Wests or Penrith or Parramatta that travel further for training than Barba would if he moved to the Gold Coast and played for the Broncos. It's a non issue.

When I went to Uni, it took me about an hour to get there. I went about 3 times a week on average. That's pretty goddam hardcore. And I didn't get paid $1M a week.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.