[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

maybe he wants to, but does she want him to?

besides, he's earning decent money so I don't think a $69 flight from townsville to gc is going to hurt him much.

I'd love him at Brisbane but I don't think it's simply a case of, on the outer at bulldogs/ex wants to move to gc(or has family)/SIGNS FOR BRISBANE.
In that case, the flight GC - Sydney is shorter and costs the same... it's easily a 3 to 4 hours trip including car travel, check in, etc.

Don't think it's a real option to got to Townsville if the idea is to stay close to his kids.

White, Gee... Make the sure the girl gets a job offer on the GC she can't refuse!

When I went to Uni, it took me about an hour to get there. I went about 3 times a week on average. That's pretty goddam hardcore. And I didn't get paid $1M a week.

Jimboomba (well, South Maclean) to Nerang 5 days a week for me. Have done for 7 years & counting. And the players will likely miss peak traffic, so they'll be on easy street.

If Barba was in the Broncos system and supposedly let go because of his family are they really likely to sign him now. I was talking to some people from Mackay 2 years ago and said how much I liked watching Ben Barba play. They were not very flattering of Ben or his family except Marmin who they said was a lovely kid

If Barba was in the Broncos system and supposedly let go because of his family are they really likely to sign him now. I was talking to some people from Mackay 2 years ago and said how much I liked watching Ben Barba play. They were not very flattering of Ben or his family except Marmin who they said was a lovely kid

I think we are past the point where we could be that picky and I have never heard anything along the lines of he was let go from our system because of his family, why the **** would they care about his family? All I have ever heard is that the broncos said he was too small.

I think we are past the point where we could be that picky and I have never heard anything along the lines of he was let go from our system because of his family, why the **** would they care about his family? All I have ever heard is that the broncos said he was too small.
I am not sure what happens now but in WB reign profiles were done on character as well as football ability. I would assume this covered all relevant background of player.
dont assume those profiles have been destroyed. I would assume everything would be reassessed before taking a calculated risk.

Don't get me wrong. I am in the Barba fan club for skill and want him at the club but I would be lying if I said not knowing what the underlying reasons for his problems at Bulldogs this year are does not make me uneasy

BTW the Broncos have never said he was too small. Even his father in an interview in 2012 said the Broncos never gave them a reason why they went cold on him. The assumption made was that he was too small

ffs if our club, with the roster we have now, is even considering turning away a legitimate nrl STAR because of some report painting his families reputation in a bad light, well then ffs i may as well just find another club to support right now.

barba probably had his best game of the year tonight. he was really trying. he didnt seem too happy about the teams performance post game either. SIGN THE GUY IMMEDIATELY

@chrisgarry1: [MENTION=8249]Xavier[/MENTION]_155 things change in league! but two weeks ago i learned senior broncos officials had ruled Barba out.

Of course they may have been throwing Chris Garry a curve ball

BTW the Broncos have never said he was too small. Even his father in an interview in 2012 said the Broncos never gave them a reason why they went cold on him. The assumption made was that he was too small

I blame his older brother.

@chrisgarry1: [MENTION=8249]Xavier[/MENTION]_155 things change in league! but two weeks ago i learned senior broncos officials had ruled Barba out.

Of course they may have been throwing Chris Garry a curve ball

Things change in league - translation: I may have shot my mouth off to early in my constant attempt to look like a big shot.

Jeez ... if only the Dalai Lama was a fullback ... no character flaws ... no past indiscretions ... doesn't drink ... no women or family in his life and doesn't really give a stuff where he lives ... he's perfect for us !!!

Jeez ... if only the Dalai Lama was a fullback ... no character flaws ... no past indiscretions ... doesn't drink ... no women or family in his life and doesn't really give a stuff where he lives ... he's perfect for us !!!

Sums up my thoughts perfectly

A mate of mine who is a regular on "the kennel" said the people on there who seem to know everything that happens at he dogs are saying that barba to the broncos is a done deal.

A mate of mine who is a regular on "the kennel" said the people on there who seem to know everything that happens at he dogs are saying that barba to the broncos is a done deal.

I've been reading the Kennel on and off a bit to see what their thoughts are on the whole Barba to the Broncos scenario.

Most of what I've read says that Barba wont be coming to the Broncos but that may just be wishful thinking on their behalf.

i was on the kennel on and off when the rumour surfaced and the kennel admins would ban people for even suggesting it was true

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • eggstar10
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • thenry
  • Robboi_321
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.