[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Haha I'm aware of that captain bring down, nice negativity.

It's in relation to this rumour isn't it? Notice how I said "could".

Ennis says Barba must put family first | NRL | Zero Tackle

The Barba leaving the Bulldogs rumour keeps getting bigger and bigger legs. I certainly understand that he wants to be closer to his kids but to me it also sounds like a great excuse for his agent to break his current contract to get a bigger one elsewhere. Not that I’m complaining though.

The Dogs were saying they'd only let Barba go if they signed Folau ....

.... now they're saying if Barba wants to go, it'll help their cause to get Folau ???

Would be so happy if we got him.

I know we shouldn't get our hopes up but it does seem like the pieces are falling into place. The Titans have announced that they're out of the race so if he does end up on the market it really only leaves us and the Cowboys, and we should definitely have more cap space to play with than they do. Also, I've lived in Townsville so I don't understand why anyone would want to move from a big city to that bogan paradise.

Gee and Griffin will probably **** it all up though if it happens. :laugh:

I would drag my scrotum through 2 kilometres of glass to see Barba in a Broncos jersey

ROFLMAO Kingy!! I just about spurted milo all over my keyboard reading that...had this mental picture of you and it brought tears (of imaginery pain) to my eyes LOL.

ROFLMAO Kingy!! I just about spurted milo all over my keyboard reading that...had this mental picture of you and it brought tears (of imaginery pain) to my eyes LOL.

Did you picture his scrotum???:001_unsure:

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.