OFFICIAL - Broncos Sign Lowrie, Vidot and Mills

This is pretty Good news. vidot on the wing is a certainty. have no ideas about mills and lowrie will be fitting replacement for macca in the 2nd row during origin.

plus no longer will we have to watch Maranta on the wing. I am sure you will all agree that he belongs at Half back right.........?

We are chock-a-block with wingers, does this mean:-

a) Hoffy is gone to the dogs - lots of competition for the wing spots
b) Barba at 6, Hoffy at 1
c) Barba at 1, Hoffy at 6

If Hoffy stays why would we be buying more wingers?

If we were chock full of wingers, then we would not have seen Maranta

Very good signings in Mills and Vidot IMO. Both have pace and both great depth signings. Hopefully no more Maranta or using overly raw players like Drew.

Wish we went after Chad Townsend from the sharks as well though, very capable 5/8th who's off to the warriors instead.

Decent depth signings IMO, none of them would have cost us much either

Jesus fucking christ. Gee needs to go, seriously.

Yeah, making cheap signings that have at least proven themselves at nrl level that at the very least give us quality depth...

Last edited by a moderator:

D E P T H

i would only be mad if oates was put behind any of these guys, but as long as whoever gets the position has earnt it, well thats how it is.

Keep the personal attacks out of here ffs. First and only warning!
:mad2:

You guys can't be pleased. The Broncos lacked depth this year and are going about solving it. There's plenty of cap left don't worry about that.

We are not chock-a-block with wingers...... lmao who ?? JYY will prob play centre when he returns as the speed would be down a little.

Maranta = Pathetic.
Copley = Boring and he really is a centre not a winger.
Oates = Back row superstar.
Kahu = Injury prone no real speed is a centre not a winger.
Hodges = Centre
Reed = Centre / back row.
Drew = Centre

Who are all these wingers are you are talking off ???

You guys can't be pleased. The Broncos lacked depth this year and are going about solving it. There's plenty of cap left don't worry about that.

That's not the case for all of us. I think
This is a great move by the broncos. How anyone can claim that our backline depth is great when we had maranta and Stagg in there is beyond me

Good, although unspectacular, depth signings. I'd be happy to see Vidot get a run on the ring. Still holding my breath for a big half signing though.

vidot - troublemaker
lowrie - stagg pillow v2
mills - hands that make shaq look like magic

You can't just sign superstars, you need to fill a roster. They would have been pretty cheap signings.

Not sure if you guys have seen much footy this year but Vidot isnt a winger these days. He has bulked up heaps and looks more and more like a good centre prospect.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Sproj
  • kman
  • Fitzy
  • Strop
  • mitch222
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • Santa
  • azza.79
  • porouian
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.