OFFICIAL - Broncos Sign Lowrie, Vidot and Mills

Hodges to run the water?

:001_rolleyes:. Till Hodges is back, of course. Then just move them around based on form. I'm just saying, Hoffman and Vidot make for a big and powerful right side attack and defence.

A couple of seasons ago Brisbane just missed the finals through a loss to Canberra in the final round. The raiders were the form team & I remember Vidot being superb under the high ball, scored a few tries & absolutely dominated us. I think he's exactly what we need. Haven't had big dominant wingers like that since Folau, Tuqiri & Sailor. ... not a bad signing if you ask me

A couple of seasons ago Brisbane just missed the finals through a loss to Canberra in the final round. The raiders were the form team & I remember Vidot being superb under the high ball, scored a few tries & absolutely dominated us.

Here's the video, can't wait for the inevitable Danny DeVidot sign.

Last edited by a moderator:
JYY certainly is. Let's hope he makes an almost full recovery!!

Here's the video, can't wait for the inevitable Danny DeVidot sign.

Man, Hoffman showed some speed in his linebreak. Maybe it's just my imagination, but he looked slower than that this year. Could just be his injuries though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • mrslong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • Johnny92
  • levikaden
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • Aldo
  • Adammacca
  • Wolfie
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Foordy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.