OFFICIAL - Broncos Sign Lowrie, Vidot and Mills

Jesus guys I'd hate to see how you'd interact if we lost players.

Final warning, back on topic.

What an absolute disgrace this club has become! Think back to 7 or 8 years ago. There is no way in hell we would ever sign people of the calibre of Stewart Mills or Todd Lowrie. The only players we would sign were players like Tallis, Walters, Mundine, Lazarus etc. Now look where we are. We are now the bottom feeders of the comp along with Parramatta. We never had to rely on rubbish signings.

This is clearly a result of a poorly run football side. Poorly coached, poorly managed and poorly run.

Current management has run this club into the ground.

I would have been pretty disappointed if we signed Tallis, Walters, Mundine and Lazarus 7 years ago, they would have been way past their prime IMO.

Also on Lowrie, he is decent speaker which is good, some of the interviews you see with league players are just cringe worthy, some may consider that unnecessary which is fair enough but i must admit i prefer it when they seem as though they have a brain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you think the signing of Vidot and Mills puts Kahu and Copely?

1. Barba
2. Hoffman
3. Reed
4. Kahu
5. Vidot

With Mills and Copley providing depth?

I personally think Copley has shown more than Kahu so far to get ahead of him in line.

I personally think Copley has shown more than Kahu so far to get ahead of him in line.

I totally agree, in all honesty id rather Mills ahead of them both, i think he has shown some skill from what i've seen of him anyway.

the bulk of manly supporters are stoked they made the grand final after being written off all season. it was also a controversial result. if your lot lost the grand final this season, you'd be doing cartwheels, so stop your dribbling
Mate, how about you take it down 3 or 4 notches? Either that, or your stay here will be almost as short as the Bombers in the NRL. You're on BroncosHQ as a guest, and you're welcome to stay, as long as you behave as such.

Oh, if you want to brag about or discuss the scum of Brookvale, this is the place to do so:
The Hill - Silvertails Manly Sea Eagles Supporter forums

Ignoring mod instruction

Last edited by a moderator:
Canmac, that's some good positive posting man!! Well done!!

Copley before his injury and in 2012 was actually in pretty good form, he was one of few who were running hard and pushing through the defensive line.

Mate, how about you take it down 3 or 4 notches? Either that, or your stay here will be almost as short as the Bombers in the NRL. You're on BroncosHQ as a guest, and you're welcome to stay, as long as you behave as such.

Oh, if you want to brag about or discuss the scum of Brookvale, this is the place to do so:
The Hill - Silvertails Manly Sea Eagles Supporter forums

manly only came up when old mate asked.... looks like that just gets ignored

@Bombers, are you Raffamatta from the old Sportal days by any chance?

Was anyone as shocked as i was at how good soward looked in those vidot highlights

I would play Vidot outside Hoffman. 4. Hoffman, 5. Vidot. Kid is big and strong - 6"3, 110kgs.

Unread

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Mighty Bronx
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brotherdu
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Midean
  • Organix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Xzei
  • porouian
  • simplythebest
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • broncsgoat
  • Galah
... and 36 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.