OFFICIAL - Broncos Sign Lowrie, Vidot and Mills

Yep, you'll never get the opportunity to be disappointed with your team.

think you'll be very disappointed with that hope of yours, the indications are from major influencers (eg nine) that perth and brisbane will be a certainty, more a case of when not if

1. Ben Barba
2. Dale Copley
3. Jack Reed
4. Daniel Vidot
5. Josh Hoffman
6. Zach Strasser
7. Ben Hunt
8. Ben Hannant
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Josh McGuire
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Matt Gillett
13. Corey Parker

14. Alex Glenn
15. Martin Kennedy
16. Corey Oates
17. David Stagg/Todd Lowrie

Bomber 'fans' are all existing supporters of NRL teams that have 'hating the Broncos' as their second team. I'm sure he's been disappointed with his team plenty of times.

Bomber 'fans' are all existing supporters of NRL teams that have 'hating the Broncos' as their second team. I'm sure he's been disappointed with his team plenty of times.

still barrack for manly but it's not the same mate up here, want my own team. how did they go again this year?

All 10 Daniel Vidot Tries this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
think you'll be very disappointed with that hope of yours, the indications are from major influencers (eg nine) that perth and brisbane will be a certainty, more a case of when not if

Thats a shame for everyone then. I guess it will be nice to have a guaranteed 2 points whenever we play the Crushers, I mean Bombers.

Happy that we have signed some depth. Who knows Vidot or Mills could explode onto the scene next year. Lowrie is a solid and dependable backrower who will be very good for us around Origin time. I can't see how he is in our best 17.

Can you not Art.

Look, we love having opposition fans over but not if they're just looking to cause trouble and derail threads.

Play nice.

At least with vidot here we may have someone to aim our bombs towards. Haven't really had anyone since yow yeh

I mean... I guess I'm happy with the signings.. kinda

I'm very happy to see some young wingers and centres with potential come aboard, looking forward to seeing what Vidot and Mills have got, can't say I've got any time for the Lowrie signing, despite how cheap he may've come, I think we've got plenty of depth in those positions, even without Lowrie.

Good depth signings.

Vidot should walk into the starting side at least while Hodgo and JYY are injured. I'll be happy to retract my previous comments about. Did nothing at the Dragons, but was stuck behind some decent competition. Lose Beale, sign Vidot 2 years later... swings and roundabouts

Todd Lowrie, decent journeyman but like others have said Parker has a mortgage on the 13 and would play 100 minutes per game if possible. Unless Griffin has designs on him being 14 and relieving McCullough.

Mills - looked juiced when I last saw him.

Can't believe people are complaining about these signings.

Lowrie - doesn't really add much to our top 17, but he's good value for depth and surely on the cheap. Think about Origin when Gillett, McGuire, Parker et al. are gone. We'll really appreciate him then.

Mills - Never really rated him but he can't be worse than Maranta. Plus how annoying is it when Gillett or Glenn are playing centre. Everyone complains then, and with Hodges out it could happen without adequate depth. Mills is that.

Vidot - I agree with Queenslander. I think he's improved a lot and will be a very welcome addition to our backline.

I should get some commission for these signings. Each one if them was part of my SVNRL team this season.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • Fozz
  • The True King
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skyblues87
  • Brocko
  • heartly87
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jedhead
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.