[OFFICIAL] Kurt Baptiste ---> Raiders

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Baptiste signed with the Raiders this afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Thats a shame. Thanks 1910.

That's great for him, Raiders desperately need a hooker, and hopefully he dominates and gives Griffin something to think about.

What a waste. least he will get Game time there.

Devo, was hoping the ders struggled with their hooker problem.

Someone posted over at the Greenhouse that we will get Milford in 2014 in exchange for Baptiste and another player (?) plus compo, the thread was deleted quicker than the Raiders end of season spiral out of the 8. My lord their mods are a bunch of khunts!

@1910, can you confirm if there is any truth to this and who the other player might be?

Someone posted over at the Greenhouse that we will get Milford in 2014 in exchange for Baptiste and another player (?) plus compo, the thread was deleted quicker than the Raiders end of season spiral out of the 8. My lord their mods are a bunch of khunts!

@1910, can you confirm if there is any truth to this and who the other player might be?

That's hilarious that they deleted it.

Haha Baptiste for Milford... Seems fair...

Hope Baptiste does well.

Hopefully Kurt is the starting hooker and plays well!

Edit: Let's throw in Scott Anderson & a check for $100k and be done with it

I'm massively disappointed about that. I really, really rate Baptiste, watch him become an absolute star down there.

Hopefully Kurt is the starting hooker and plays well!

Edit: Let's throw in Scott Anderson & a check for $100k and be done with it

Anderson is already gone

That is going to bite us in the arse big time. But good luck to him

I still don't get the Baptiste love. He was behind Granville in the pecking order yet we are acting like we have lost Cameron smith? I don't get it but I have always thought he gets massively over rated based on what people hope he could be

Last edited:

That is going to bite us in the arse big time. But good luck to him

Is it really though? You don't think we are overly selling him a bit. I know we can all get a bit blinded by our favourites (me more than anyone) but the facts are over the last 2 years when many clubs have been screaming for hookers he has been running around playing park footy and has now been picked up when already off contract pretty late in the year. Hardly screams another star lost

I still don't get the Baptiste love. He was behind Granville in the pecking order yet we are acting like we have lost Cameron smith? I don't get it but I have always thought he gets massively over rated based on what people hope he could be

Totally agree, to me this is similar to when we lost Nathan Friend, sure he was a solid first grader but did we really lose sleep over him leaving the Broncos.

From some of the comments i feel as though i missed watching 50 NRL games with Baptiste carving up.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncoscope
  • BroncosMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • broncotville
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • bb_gun
  • Santa
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.