[OFFICIAL] Kurt Baptiste ---> Raiders

Re: [RUMOUR] Kurt Baptiste ---> Raiders

I won't be crying any tears over losing Baptise. Didn't understand all the wraps he got around here anyway. Good luck though.

I won't be crying any tears over losing Baptise. Didn't understand all the wraps he got around here anyway. Good luck though.

That's because you're Macca's number one fan, MW! :tongue_smilie:

That's because you're Macca's number one fan, MW! :tongue_smilie:

While that may be true. Baptise's skills took on mythical, almost Ancient God-like status around here. For a bloke that couldn't unseat McCullough, who many around here think plays the ball slower than a stoned snail and wasn't really being courted by other clubs, you have to wonder why he was so highly rated?????

IMO if he was the gun Hooker everyone seems to think he is, then he wouldn't have stayed off contract until now

IMO if he was the gun Hooker everyone seems to think he is, then he wouldn't have stayed off contract until now
Exactly
he is apparently only on a second tier contract at the Raiders

Re: Kurt Baptiste ---> Raiders

It was never a rumour, or I wouldn't have said it.

I know mate, never doubted your intel as you're always on the money but I just wanted the thread moved and posted the link as definitive proof.

Re: Kurt Baptiste ---> Raiders

I know mate, never doubted your intel as you're always on the money but I just wanted the thread moved and posted the link as definitive proof.

Renamed just for you.

Baptiste was brilliant in a patch of form for about 6 weeks in 2011.

He then had one awful, awful game where in the 10 minutes that he replaced McCullough he made about 3 handling errors from dummy half and kicked the ball out on the full, or something like that. Every touch was horrific and McCullough was rushed back on.

He never played for the Broncos again, and I've always thought it unfair of Hook to write him off like that (if that was in fact what happened).

Either way, you can't keep them all.

Unread

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.