OFFICIAL - Lama Tasi to Salford via the Broncos

Re: OFFICIAL - Lama Tasi to the Broncos

Lama landed yesterday and trained yesterday.

any ideas on how long it may be before he gets a run in the NRL? could we expect him in rnd 18?

Colts to Queensland Cup a month ago trumps both of them.

Aussie schoolboys is a big thing IMO, but QLD cup at 18 is definitely impressive

I take 1910's point. Stepping up to the Q Cup seniors is probably a bigger achievement than both.

Any chance Tasi Tasi will see first grade this year?

Llamas

Last edited by a moderator:

Well if we do Barba it would be interesting to see if TT will even get a first grade spot.

I'm assuming (and hoping!) that our lineup next year will be
1. Barba
2. JYY
3. Hodges
4. Reed
5. Hoffman

Two awesome centre/wing combinations and Barba at fullback. That would be awesome.

Hodges is short term from now on.
JYY to centre and Tasi to wing after he goes

Well if we do Barba it would be interesting to see if TT will even get a first grade spot.

I'm assuming (and hoping!) that our lineup next year will be
1. Barba
2. JYY
3. Hodges
4. Reed
5. Hoffman

Two awesome centre/wing combinations and Barba at fullback. That would be awesome.

He is 18 mate. No rush with him. It will be great to have quality depth in the backs.

He is 18 mate. No rush with him. It will be great to have quality depth in the backs.
Indeed, we also have Copley who I really like but he won't push Hoffman or JYY out of the team.

Indeed, we also have Copley who I really like but he won't push Hoffman or JYY out of the team.

Number one: we don't know how good JYY will be when he comes back
Number two: Hodges misses plenty of games anyway and next year will most likely be his final year.

Well we have Kahu, Copley and this Tasi Tasi bloke for backline depth next year. Hmmm, maybe that lends some credibility to Kahu to Sharks as he's going to be unlikely to play first grade if we sign Barba. I hope not because I want him for when Hodges retires.

Assuming we get Barba

1. Barba
2. Hoffman
3. JYY
4. Hodges (Reed 60% of the time when he's injured)
5. Kahu

Reckon JYY will be a left side player now. He looks like he's been practicing his left foot step too, now that his right one isn't as good.

tasi tasi

So there have been a ton of posts about this guy butbi know virtually nothing about him due to the fact that it's spread amongst multiple threads. You guys want to discuss him here?

after watching footage of him on youtube I think he should be called kamikaze lama tasi

Assuming we get Barba

1. Barba
2. Hoffman
3. JYY
4. Hodges (Reed 60% of the time when he's injured)
5. Kahu

Reckon JYY will be a left side player now. He looks like he's been practicing his left foot step too, now that his right one isn't as good.

Love your work Alec, now if u can find me a halfback plus a decent coach, then we might have a contender next season. Any suggestions?

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Broncosarethebest
  • pennywisealfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Wild Horse
  • Skathen
  • ivanhungryjak
  • leon.bott
  • Browny
  • mrslong
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Fozz
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.