OFFICIAL - Lama Tasi to Salford via the Broncos

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Re: OFFICIAL - Lama Tasi to the Broncos

I've had a re read of rnabokov and I can't see it...he expressed dismay at the suggestion of Tasi playing Q cup and said it would be typical of Bronco management for that to be the case but nothing more than that. Has Tasi played qcup already ( since being signed for the Broncs )

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008

How long to go.

My radio isn't working.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010

I've had a re read of rnabokov and I can't see it...he expressed dismay at the suggestion of Tasi playing Q cup and said it would be typical of Bronco management for that to be the case but nothing more than that. Has Tasi played qcup already ( since being signed for the Broncs )
First of all, it has been announced that Tasi will play for the Ipswich Jets in the Q-cup, when not representing the Broncos!

Where did 1910 misrepresent, misinterpret or misunderstand anything, but explaining why Tasi would be playing Q-cup until the team is back in Brisbane (which will be after the Storm game), and there is no basis for bagging the management on this one?

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

Gee (sorry) all I said was don't put Tasi anywhere else than the Broncos at the 1st available chance FFS

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008

Lets just forget it. I'm sorry okay.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

Rnabokov bagged management for Lama Tasi playing Q-cup.
1910 explained why it's bull**** to blame management on this particular issue, which I full agree with.

While people may have reasons to be unhappy with the Broncos management, this is not one of them. People will use any excuse, realistic or not, to continue the relentless bagging. It's getting really old and boring!

Sometimes P, I get a little weary of your little bursts of sanctimonious palaver which includes misrepresenting the facts.

My original comment was a response to what Beads said. I can't see where I bagged management. The only inference which could be read from my posts on Lami was that IF he was given games in the QCup when he could, IF PRACTICABLE play for the Broncos, then management deserves to be bagged.

Get it?

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010

QCup? WTF?

What's he going to learn about the 1st grade game plan(s) and plays (such as they are) in reserves?

Dumb dumber and dumbest ... but then, that's football management at the Broncos.

Assuming he's been playing every week, I can see no sense in playing him anywhere but off the bench for us however, I think it is reasonable he gets at least a few training sessions with the top side before he plays.
Sanctimonious my arse! This was the post 1910 reacted to, and what I am talking about. There's no reference to Beads' post at all, but there is that statement in bold, which seems clear enough to me. Everything that was written after that, was an escalation based on that post, including all the mis-words from CF.

You didn't mean it that way? Just say so, and everyone will move on.
It's your right to bag the Broncos and their management in your opinions. It's my right to disagree with them and say so too!

Got it?

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010

I'm waiting for Griffin's "Tasi starts from number 25" crap.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008

I wish Prince stayed at 25 right now. :tongue_smilie: :001_tt2: *insert emoticon which conveys sarcasm even though I'm being 100% serious*

Last edited:
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

I would rush Tasi to Join the squad for Melbourne now Hannant is down. I believe he would be better value than Lui in short bursts

100% I would have him on a plane to Auckland right now

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

Sanctimonious my arse! This was the post 1910 reacted to, and what I am talking about. There's no reference to Beads' post at all, but there is that statement in bold, which seems clear enough to me. Everything that was written after that, was an escalation based on that post, including all the mis-words from CF.

You didn't mean it that way? Just say so, and everyone will move on.
It's your right to bag the Broncos and their management in your opinions. It's my right to disagree with them and say so too!

Got it?

P, I did say so, several times in fact.

CF did not mis-read my words. He took the time to understand what I was trying to say. Any escalations certainly didn't come from me.

As for Broncos football management, I have, and will clearly criticize them (with far less vitriol than many on these forums) in this case if they don't play Tasi ASAP, in particular now that Hannant may be out for a while.

In any case, yes, let's move on.

Bring on Lami ASAP. I for one have not yet given up on this season after yesterday's performance. All we needed yesterday and need to work on further is composure, especially on our 5th tackle options

Last edited:
Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

He's a decent size ...isn't he.

Just what we need....

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

holy mother of god. He's a tough bugger. Looking forward to seeing him do that in a broncs jersey

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Foordy
  • Cavalo
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • Big Del
  • Scdeac
  • MrRobot
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • Alec
  • IceWorks
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Stix
  • Morkel
  • FACTHUNT
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.