[Official] - Milford signs with Broncos

Let's be honest, how many players have actually done the Papalii round 13 backflip?

There's a reason it's called the 'Papalii' backflip, because he's the only one who's done it.

Milford won't be changing his mind.

Let's be honest, how many players have actually done the Papalii round 13 backflip?

There's a reason it's called the 'Papalii' backflip, because he's the only one who's done it.

Milford won't be changing his mind.

Moltzen and Wing are two recent-ish ones I remember.

Omg them Raiders supporters crack me up. After getting so excited that he was stay for 2014. No he's with us after that they are all trying to convince each other " He's not that good a player anyways" lol... They are saying when defences work out his little side step he will be nothing lol.. Sour Grapes me thinks... That's the Greenhouse for ya :-)

Omg them Raiders supporters crack me up. After getting so excited that he was stay for 2014. No he's with us after that they are all trying to convince each other " He's not that good a player anyways" lol... They are saying when defences work out his little side step he will be nothing lol.. Sour Grapes me thinks... That's the Greenhouse for ya :-)
Only one person isn't it?

It doesn't matter if we have to wait till 2015.

We have just signed the best young talent in the game, in a key position.

Milford will be at the Broncos for the next 10-12 years.

Completely agree

I do hope he has broad shoulders because Bronco fans are going to heap the preasure on him, more so than we are doing to Barba

With Barba and Milford in the same team I don't think there will be any pressure. Besides... Look how he handled the world cup. Man of the Match in 3 games I think...

With Barba and Milford in the same team I don't think there will be any pressure. Besides... Look how he handled the world cup. Man of the Match in 3 games I think...

IMO, there is a difference between him playing for Samoa in the world cup and playing for the Broncos.

In the world cup, no one really expected Samoa to do too much, so the pressure wouldn't have really been on him.

But when he come to the Broncos, he will be coming to one of the most prestigious and highest profile clubs in Australian sport, playing a key position (one that had troubled us for a couple of years), a position that was held for a long time by one of the true greats of the game... and ad I have as already seen here, will be expected to lead us up the ladder to premiership success.

That is a lot of pressure for a kid to handle.

Is there any truth in the rumours that Milford at the Raiders in 2014 is not done yet?

And as much as I loved the world cup minnow games, Samoa and the teams they played would struggle to beat the bottom half of the NRL.

Playing NRL week in, week out is a LOT tougher.

And for one so young, how he handles knowing he's going to another club in 2015 but having to put in for his current club in 2014 will be very interesting. More experienced players/coaches than him haven't handled that well at all (look how bad James Maloney was in 2012).

IMO, there is a difference between him playing for Samoa in the world cup and playing for the Broncos.

In the world cup, no one really expected Samoa to do too much, so the pressure wouldn't have really been on him.

But when he come to the Broncos, he will be coming to one of the most prestigious and highest profile clubs in Australian sport, playing a key position (one that had troubled us for a couple of years), a position that was held for a long time by one of the true greats of the game... and ad I have as already seen here, will be expected to lead us up the ladder to premiership success.

That is a lot of pressure for a kid to handle.

I'm sure Ricky Stuart will do a good job at breaking his self-confidence.

And as much as I loved the world cup minnow games, Samoa and the teams they played would struggle to beat the bottom half of the NRL.

Playing NRL week in, week out is a LOT tougher.

And for one so young, how he handles knowing he's going to another club in 2015 but having to put in for his current club in 2014 will be very interesting. More experienced players/coaches than him haven't handled that well at all (look how bad James Maloney was in 2012).

Even more reason why Ricky/Furner are chopping off their nose to spite their face.

Milford to them is just a pawn in this perceived battle for talent with the Broncos.

They relent on Milford, who knows who goes next (Papalli, Lee etc etc) to return to their HOME in Brisbane (Logan).

Completely short sighted view of the world and at best a bandaid solution to the club's massive cultural and structural issues.

Brilliant! My only wish now is that the Raiders are secretly waiting to sign Locke before releasing Milford for next year.

Yeah this could very well be the case. You aren't going to let a contracted player go if you don't have a replacement.

1 Locke
6 Campo
7 Cornish
9 Mcrone

Im not a raiders fan but really it doesn't look that bad.....I hope you right mate.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • Midean
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Lostboy
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mr Fourex
  • Manifesto
  • HarryAllan7
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.