Origin 1

The Rock said:
Scotty said:
OMG! Now they LIE about their reasoning? AND because the on field referees disagree with the video referee, they let a blatant forward pass go as payback?

You are f'ing kidding me!

What's more believable. My claim as above OR Steve Clarke's ruling in the Dogs match against the Dragons.

Think about it. [icon_wink

That was me you quoted, wanker :P

And what does Steve Clark's Bulldogs ruling have to do with Jarryd Hayne blatantly stepping on the touchline in Origin 1?

The Rock said:
The ref's are corrupt! That's what.

l_42a27384b9734a9999859d4a09835f34.jpg

FACE PALM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rock said:
The ref's are corrupt! That's what.

Regards The QRL State of Origin 1980-2009.

P.S. However the QRL SoO teams 1980-2009 have managed to OWN the sport!!!!!! Rocky, no matter what you achieve in life, you will never be a Queenslander. For that we lolz at you!! [icon_lol1.

How can you come out and say they are corrupt - if they were, wouldn't they be getting behind NSW to keep NSW from losing all interest in SoO? Do you remember 2006, watch game three and then come back here and claim you were hard done by on Wednesday - you have know idea about hard done by, but that didn't stop us, because Queensland has heart, character and ability.

QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!! QUEENSLANDER!!

Active Now

• Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Midean
  • Foordy
  • Dazza 92
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • LittleDavey
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • The Don
  • Kev_Guz
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kman
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.