Origin 1

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Thought QLD went off the boil a few times once we got to a decent lead.

NSW a few lucky tries but carved us up through the middle.

Game 2 will be interesting

QUEENSLANDER icon_thumbs_u

YEEEHHHAAAA!!!

Blues have a decent side but I thought their props were poor, their second rowers (aside from Laffranchi) really hit us hard.

Glad he did it tho, I was getting a little worried with all their arsey tries

Im glad it took Bellamy soo long to use wing and then double team him with Farrah

KrispyKris said:
LOL @ Gidley.

I could NOT believe he did that in the ingoal! And then the final knock on! [eusa_doh

Browny said:
Im glad it took Bellamy soo long to use wing and then double team him with Farrah

Wing was outstanding, his dummy half running showed Farah what to do in Game 2. That is worrying.

Fozz said:
KrispyKris said:
LOL @ Gidley.

I could NOT believe he did that in the ingoal! And then the final knock on! [eusa_doh

The knock on was unlucky but the ingoal what a brain fade.

LOLZ at Hayne who had a little dive

QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER! QUEENSLANDER!

And yeah, LOL @ GIDLEY!!! [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_razz1

Poor Rocky with all his tough talkikng before the game - it was inevitable though [icon_razz1

I thought that when Hodges went off they punt Hunt in a fullback, Slater to wing and Izzy to centre.

Not sure what role Hunt was playing as most of the time Locky was playing inside of Izzy

Fozz said:
KrispyKris said:
LOL @ Gidley.

He was like "I've got this, I've got this!"...then he was like "Oh noes!".

Then I LOLed.

Then I LOLed again when he knocked on. [icon_lol1.

Another comment I have in the immediate aftermath is...

WALLACE IS NOTHING WITHOUT LOCKYER

Touch Judges...god!

What a useless pair they were. They should have paid $150 for a sideline seat because they did bugger all. Was it Cheech who running behind Hayne for the no-try? Either say he was in or that he was out, I could've lived with either. You were 1m away!!!! Twit! A number of foward passes (both sides) missed tonight too with the touchies right on line. Not to mention the Creagh try, how could they not have called that forward? Hayne passed from in front of the post, the ball was half a metre in goal - momentum my fat fanny.

I thought Hayne and Archer went well though.

Jennings, Mcmanus, Campese and Poore did not live up to the hype.

Farrah MIA at times.

Luke Lewis is a wasted bench spot either starts or doesnt play

Hayne is a deadset knob who somehow creates something from nothing.

Their backrow really hurt us in defence and fringe running.

Happy they dropped their heads after the twinkle toes no try

JT man of the match but still overrated ;)

How many times did Hayne try and milk a penalty?!?

Although he didn't disappoint me when he did a little dive in the first half LOL.

KrispyKris said:
How many times did Hayne try and milk a penalty?!?

Although he didn't disappoint me when he did a little dive in the first half LOL.

Gidley kicked him in the head so win/win

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Astro
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Manifesto
  • Mister Wright
  • FACTHUNT
  • jd87
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.