Origin 1

Gidley is a dirty player and he is also from drugcastle who cares if he feels bad he is a loser just like all people who support or play for NSW.

Beads6 said:
Gidley is a dirty player and he is also from drugcastle who cares if he feels bad he is a loser just like all people who support or play for NSW.

Really?? I've never thought of him as a dirty player at all eusa_think

I think Beads is referring to Gidley's tradition of not showering 3 days before a game...

Scotty said:
Beads6 said:

Really?? I've never thought of him as a dirty player at all eusa_think

Everytime I see him play for Newcastle he is carrying on with his hands in peoples faces being a grub. He also whinges to the ref far to much for my liking oh and he play for Newcastle and the Blues no better reason to dislike him IMO.

How good was Inglis' second try?

That was exciting stuff.

lockyer47 said:
How good was Inglis' second try?

It was brilliant, he just slowed than accelerated. The way things are going, how can we ever choose an Alltime QLD backline again?

Who out of Renouf, Meninga, Miles and Inglis do you leave out? eusa_think

Who out of Beetson, Price, Civinoceva, Dowling and Webcke? eusa_think

The mind boggles over how great QLD Origin (past and present) really is!!!!

I think Vossy made a good point, and really stuck it up Gus on the Footy Show re: Hayne's no try.

If it was the 79th minute in a grand final game on the line - would people be blowing up so much if the replayed the video 10 times until they came to a correct decision?

how good was vossy - finally there's a reasonable voice for Qld and it has come out of contempt for Gus

- Go Vossy!!!

Sorry Rock, but the right decision WAS made! Don't know if you are vision impaired or not but having looked at both the footage and the picture, where exactly was the doubt????? Fairly obvious to most (except of course blues whingers) there is none, even Gould has dropped that argument and is only arguing against the time it took for the decision. Also the ref asked the touchie and he wasn't sure, hence why it was referred. The video refs have also stated the time delay was not looking at all the replays we saw via 9 but waiting for the angles they wanted to be provided, not their fault but the producers!

Honestly I think its a joke how much sooking has gone on over one decision that was correct! Seriously get over it!

"We felt on viewing the first front-on angle that Jarryd Hayne's foot had come into contact with the line," the pair said.

"We wanted to check another angle from behind to assure ourselves there was no conflicting evidence.

"The first replay from that angle did not show his feet during the entire run to the line.

"The subsequent front-on replay confirmed our initial view and we asked for a slow-motion replay as final evidence.

"At this stage we did not see the need for further angles.

"The normal production process meant that the director needed to play another view while re-winding and this view was a back-pack shot which we hadn't seen before.

"He then replayed the front-on shot in slow motion which again confirmed our view.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 93,00.html

The Video ref had no doubts, so why should he award a benifit of the doubt try [icon_shru

crying_baby.jpg

The Rock said:
[quote="Je$ter":398fqy2a]I think Vossy made a good point, and really stuck it up Gus on the Footy Show re: Hayne's no try.

If it was the 79th minute in a grand final game on the line - would people be blowing up so much if the replayed the video 10 times until they came to a correct decision?

Whooa hold up. That's different.

Firstly, the fact that the game was held up for 5 bloody minutes after 8 minutes of the game gone so far....it was annoying, frustrating and EMBARRASSING that we had to go to the vid ref for something the touchie should have ruled on. The game was real intense during the first 10 minutes it was good to watch and then the video ref basically stopped the whole momentum of the game just to make a decision. It's crap.

Secondly, if they had of come to the right decision (that being, a benefit of the doubt) in the 79th minute in a GF, we'd be happy that they got it right in the end but I'd be pissed off that we all had to sit there for 5 minutes and watch a farking video ref go over and over and over several replays which should have been decided by the touchie who had the closest view![/quote:398fqy2a]

How is it different?

Each try or no try should hold the same bearing doesn't matter if it is the GF or the first game of the season.

The touchie didn't know, so it got referred to the video ref, the video refs have confirmed they had no doubt it was a no try, end of story.

Personally I'd rather wait a couple minutes for a decision upstairs then get them wrong on a consistent basis.

The Rock said:
Lie. They were doubting it all along.

As if they were going to come out the next day and say, "Oh we had doubts...hmmm maybe we should have awarded it benefit of a doubt...doh!"

No wonder the ref didn't call Hayne's pass forward in Creagh's try. He had to even things out knowing Hayne got robbed.

OMG! Now they LIE about their reasoning? AND because the on field referees disagree with the video referee, they let a blatant forward pass go as payback?

You are f'ing kidding me! [icon_lol1.

Talk about clutching at straws Rocky. And you had the hide to say QLD fans whinge.

You know what's boring? All the New South Waaaaiiiillls we are hearing.

It was a fair no-try, build a bridge and get over it.

It was clearly a no-comment from the first view.

Active Now

• broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • winslow_wong
  • lynx000
  • barker
  • Midean
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manifesto
  • Foordy
  • Tim K
  • theshed
  • Shane Tronc
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.