Origin 2014 Chat

I surprised how little chat there has been about the refereeing performance of Hayne, he was superb for you guys he and inglis were the only things that threatened NSW

Oddly enough Inglis is a nswman and hayne is a Victorian/nswman.

Also aren't the QLD supporters atleast a little bit embarrassed by there right edge, hodges and tate are slow and weak. If a defensive pairing of tupou and Jennings keeps you quiet, you are pretty friggin average. Hodges is deadest NSW's best player, he almost got us a penalty for holding down a nsw player in the ruck except for a dumb dumb ref who couldn't see hodges holding the bloke down. Its a pity when you don't get just reward for your best play in the game.

I surprised how little chat there has been about the refereeing performance of Hayne, he was superb for you guys he and inglis were the only things that threatened NSW

Oddly enough Inglis is a nswman and hayne is a Victorian/nswman.

Also aren't the QLD supporters atleast a little bit embarrassed by there right edge, hodges and tate are slow and weak. If a defensive pairing of tupou and Jennings keeps you quiet, you are pretty friggin average. Hodges is deadest NSW's best player, he almost got us a penalty for holding down a nsw player in the ruck except for a dumb dumb ref who couldn't see hodges holding the bloke down. Its a pity when you don't get just reward for your best play in the game.
I tell you what's pretty friggin average - that post.

If you don't think NSWAnkers were holding down in the ruck as well, you're off with the fairies. Seriously, "he almost got us a penalty"? What is that?

I tell you what's pretty friggin average - that post.

If you don't think NSWAnkers were holding down in the ruck as well, you're off with the fairies. Seriously, "he almost got us a penalty"? What is that?

LOL whats confusing is how qlders manage to have two heads and so little brains.

I am referring to when hodges had the ball in attack. Milking call came from pocket referee because he saw it, ref blew his whistle anyways because he didn't. Then went to replay and hodges is clearly holding the defending player down and doing the worm as if he wants to play it fast despite the fact one halds pulling the nsw defender back down on him.

Funny guy hodges.

Also if I wanted to make general comments about nuffy reffing decisions I would discuss how QLD broke early almost everytime in the last twenty minutes, but the ref wasn't even bothering to make a hold call let along ping them for leaving before the ball had even hit the deck let alone been played.

If you want specifics I will copy and paste from thegh:-
QLD lifted and carried back a player a couple of metres a few times when his feet were off the ground. They had a one on one strip which hayne overruled the call to give qld the feed. They had a garbage knock on call were qld knocked it on, kicked it off the ground then hodkinson tries to get out of the way of the ball and gets called a knock on. A brent tate knock on that was just forgotten about. They gave a penalty to hodges when it should have gone the other way for hodges pulling the guys shirt holding him down. The list goes on

The courier mail calling Reynolds a dog telling the judiciary to get fucked

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL whats confusing is how qlders manage to have two heads and so little brains.

I am referring to when hodges had the ball in attack. Milking call came from pocket referee because he saw it, ref blew his whistle anyways because he didn't. Then went to replay and hodges is clearly holding the defending player down and doing the worm as if he wants to play it fast despite the fact one halds pulling the nsw defender back down on him.

Funny guy hodges.

Also if I wanted to make general comments about nuffy reffing decisions I would discuss how QLD broke early almost everytime in the last twenty minutes, but the ref wasn't even bothering to make a hold call let along ping them for leaving before the ball had even hit the deck let alone been played.

If you want specifics I will copy and paste from thegh:-
QLD lifted and carried back a player a couple of metres a few times when his feet were off the ground. They had a one on one strip which hayne overruled the call to give qld the feed. They had a garbage knock on call were qld knocked it on, kicked it off the ground then hodkinson tries to get out of the way of the ball and gets called a knock on. A brent tate knock on that was just forgotten about. They gave a penalty to hodges when it should have gone the other way for hodges pulling the guys shirt holding him down. The list goes on

There was also another NSW player on Hodges during that tackle though. Queensland couldn't buy a quick play the ball all night. Did Hayne play the ball once where he was actually tackled? I don't think he did, hence the try he scored. You can lift and carry a player back. They can't just stop on the exact spot. NSW using physics as an excuse for why Reynolds isn't wasn't suspended should know this well, right? The strip was knocked forward by the NSW player. 6 again is called wrongly off a kick nearly every time. If you turn your back and the ball hits you it's almost always 6 again. We could sit here all day and make up rules but that would be boring. I know trolls get all excited when people respond to them but this only took like, a minute to type so don't get too excited.

hodkinson didn't turn his back, he didn't run out of the line to charge down the kick.

He was on his line defending his line, the qlder ran it at him put a shit kick straight at him he bought his arm closer to his body to try and avoid being hit, it was clear as day. If there was a knock on in the play it was before slater kicked it, how did it get on the ground.

As for the other nsw player in the tackle how does he get up if hodges is holding down the guy above him genius?

Hayne didn't play the ball for his try? so how does that help him score the try.

Lol at defending the strip it was knocked straight down by a qlder it wasn't propelled forward by the nsw player, have you ever played any form of footy? or even basketball? what a crock.

I agree that it was a dodgy looking tackle re reynolds, I am not blind, but you lot are blind, smith is a grub when he rips of thaidays head but when he elbows the shit out of a manly players face or does something grubby in origin, he isn't a grub.

Hence the term two heads.

hodkinson didn't turn his back, he didn't run out of the line to charge down the kick.

He was on his line defending his line, the qlder ran it at him put a shit kick straight at him he bought his arm closer to his body to try and avoid being hit, it was clear as day. If there was a knock on in the play it was before slater kicked it, how did it get on the ground.

As for the other nsw player in the tackle how does he get up if hodges is holding down the guy above him genius?

Hayne didn't play the ball for his try? so how does that help him score the try.

Lol at defending the strip it was knocked straight down by a qlder it wasn't propelled forward by the nsw player, have you ever played any form of footy? or even basketball? what a crock.

I agree that it was a dodgy looking tackle re reynolds, I am not blind, but you lot are blind, smith is a grub when he rips of thaidays head but when he elbows the shit out of a manly players face or does something grubby in origin, he isn't a grub.

Hence the term two heads.

Can we **** this guy off? he's no longer amusing

WOW, I can't believe people are actually thinking Hayne favoured us on the night. He didn't favour either team he's just shit all together, Idk about the missed calls against QLD but I know there were a thousand times where the NSW markers werent square and people were obviously offside by 2 or three steps.

Hoppa is getting beaten a fair few times on the outside by whoever the hell plays centre for Penrith. GI should give him a footballing lesson if he decides to turn up and is given good ball.

Mitch Allgood did a Josh Reynolds tonight, lets see what sentence he gets.

Hoppa is getting beaten a fair few times on the outside by whoever the hell plays centre for Penrith. GI should give him a footballing lesson if he decides to turn up and is given good ball.

My thoughts exactly. Add to that he will most likely have tafua or mansour outside him and that defensive combination just screams "run at me GI".

Did anyone hear the comment from the Bulldogs CEO about the Tate incident?

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • MrMoore
  • davidp
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Harry Sack
  • Culhwch
  • mystico
  • azza.79
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • Skathen
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.