Origin 2014 Chat

I guarantee Reynolds gets downgraded tonight and if he does I'm just about with the nrl outside of anything broncos related. That has nothing to do with him being a blues as I don't think he is that great, but this lifting shit has gone far enough. The nrl has the opportunity to make a statement, unfortunately I know they will just pussy out

Gutless fucking NRL. So the argument from now on is that someone else was in the tackle so it's not your fault. Same goes with high tackles? Another player was tackling and bringing them down, it's not my fault I took his head off. I hope there is a massive backlash but the media will just move on to something else. Like the Broncos.

I smell a $10,000 fine coming @ Bellamy in the next few days tbh.

Remember when Reynolds got "lifted" when he actually just flipped himself to get a penalty? Who made that tackle and did they get any weeks for it?

[TWEET]471956809003970561[/TWEET]

:rolleyes: Here we go.

Remember when Reynolds got "lifted" when he actually just flipped himself to get a penalty? Who made that tackle and did they get any weeks for it?

Was thinking the same thing TBH.

Can't wait until he next plays. I want every fucker to tip the pathetic grub on his head. Not injure him, just scare the absolute living **** out of him and the overpaid lawyers who are trying to prevent the NRL from getting sued.

Well I'm glad to hear good old Reynolds is free to play Game 2 but gee that is tough and pretty pathetic stuff from the MRC tbh.

Ah well anything to upset the Maroons fans more makes my day :p

Glenn Stewart

Wasn't cited.

Glenn Stewart, and he didn't get charged.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Dash
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  • cento
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • RolledOates
  • HarryAllan7
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.