Origin 2014 Chat

ice packs aplenty required tomorrow ... this is a brutal game

Letting Hayne kick out of dummy half twice in a row now with no pressure...he's got the biggest boot in the game ffs.

too good NSW

congrats

Last edited:
Well done NSW, great second half from both teams and that's what I like to see in SOO.

We will smash them in Sydney. One of the best games I've seen.

Congrats to proud parents Shayne and Jaryd Hayne on the birth of their bouncing baby daughter 'Hope'

Thurston and DCE had massive shockers.
McQueen the worst of the forwards.

Next game we need front rowers on the bench, get rid of McQueen.

That was the worst attack I have seen from QLD in a long time. They dominated possession in the second half and never really challenged the line. This year could very well be it for the streak.

That was the worst attack I have seen from QLD in a long time. They dominated possession in the second half and never really challenged the line. This year could very well be it for the streak.

That's what happens when you take out Cronk. The whole structure falls to bits

Then why have DCE on the bench to begin with?

Lets not kid ourselves, Mal is playing the long game with DCE, getting him used to the Origin stage, but when you clearly haven't been TRAINING with DCE in the halfback role alongside JT, they have barely any symmetry and that was very evident tonight. DCE had a very average game, quite frankly and JT was our worst on ground.

Tough loss but I'm still confident for game 2. Daly will prep for half and thaiday back. Cam Smith played on one foot. Teo came so close a few times. GI never got the ball at depth. Someone needs to put Hayne on his arse and in his place. Let him have way too much latitude.
From the welshman side I'd give credit to Hodkinson for a good game on debut. Better than that filth Reynolds.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Lazza
  • Allo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Skathen
  • Spoon
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.