Origin 2014 Chat

She has disgraced herself. In fact Steve Roach also said Brent Tate needs to harden up. They are out of their minds.

That bulldogs CEO has no idea what she is doing.

Just read that Steve roach article. Honestly, is there a more stupid man in sport. He just doesn't get it. Tbh though I blame everyone else that never calls him on his ridiculous claims

It's just sad that this happened at origin level, so it's a great excuse for nsw to say that we're just whinging and blah blah blah. Would be interesting to see the reaction had it happened in a club game. Oh wait it has and they've all forgotten

She would have been furious if it happened to Reynolds.

Perhaps QLD should do the same thing to Reynolds. Just to see what she would say...

Well am I a complete moron for thinking lifting tackles have been given the green light now? Will the nrl care how obvious it'll be if the tables are turned and qld cop 4-6 weeks?

Told the Queenslanders will be crying about conspiracy theories, Castle had this response:

“Well, they can keep crying,” she said.

Error Page

Disgusting.

I think NSW thinks QLDers are crying because Reynolds is "such a good player that's being allowed to play on". Which is rubbish, the halves were just shuffling the ball to Hayne. I'd actually want him to play on as a QLD supporter, because if we shut down Hayne, Reynolds and Hodkinson don't really have to creativity to do anything themselves.

Now if this was Gallen or Hayne, then I could understand if they thought we were crying for a different reason.

Here we go lads!! One-all, you know it!!

I'm all for delays but that was ridiculous from NSW.

I remember the days when Origin kicked off at 8 on the dot, or 8:05 at the latest.

Thank NSW for that delay.

Mitchell Pearce gets dropped from the team and guess what WE WIN

Epic stuff

Will do a full review of Origin 2 soon but decided to hunt down the Mat Scott incident.

Occurs around the 12th minute mark in the same play where Farah hits DCE with a big swinging arm (which looked legal, even on replay). DCE pops an offload to Scott who sort of crabs around the field before being taken by Bird and a few other Blues defenders. As he's going to ground, Farah comes in over the top and strikes Scott's face with his knee.

Would be a stretch to call it intentional but the outcome was pretty obvious as Scott plays the ball with a giant cut across his cheek.

Moments later, Guerra gets a fortunate penalty for the helecopter spin from Bird, Myles tells the referee to check it and they never do.

I'd like to see the replay from another angle, unfortunately Smith gets in the way of the one shot we have.

I'm still waiting for the video of the many contentious moments... [MENTION=8536]Super Freak[/MENTION]! :wink:

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.