Origin 3 Tickets

S

sarisnemo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
WOW. Its been ages since I've been on here!!! (I don't have the internet at my new job... [icon_thumbs_do )

But, just by crazy chance... Would anybody have 2 Origin 3 tickets available?

Buy jebs ticket, my ticket, and 2 walkie talkies

that would have to be sar, no matter who the friend is (L)

QUEENSLANDER said:
that would have to be sar, no matter who the friend is (L)

Oh wow, and it begins again! [icon_lol1.

Lolz. Sar wins... haha. (Even if i did get the tickets, i wouldnt be going... one of our bosses is after them. :-( )

no there arent :S

The buy button has been removed and replaced with Allocation exhausted.

Happens every year when sponsor's tickets go up for grabs.

It's a strange one Rock. It's been listed as "allocation exhausted" for months and yet a couple of days before the game there are suddenly tickets available...

Yep, as Jeb said it's the corporate tickets that have to be allocated at the start of sales period and there are always some the corporates don't decide to use - so they have to give them back and they go on sale a day or two before the game. They have to put allocation exhausted because they have to assume all the tickets are unavailable until they know for sure.

Pretty sure the Sydney matches would have the same deal - but as they never actually sell out all the available tickets, it's not as obvious [icon_razz1

Active Now

• Strop
  • Jedhead
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lurker
  • Galah
  • NSW stables
  • broncos4life
  • Fatboy
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • kman
  • broncs30
  • BroncosAlways
  • armchair
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.