Origin Bet

Should we have a banner bet on the Origin series?

• Why yes, that sounds remarkably fun and a most entertaining proposition.

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • I haven't faith enough in my team and dread having to chat under the colours of my foes.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We don't discuss why we make the decisions we do. We've spoken to Rocky about the amount of chances we gave him to correct his actions and he chose to ignore them.

Admin/Mods don't talk about bannings.

It's the cone of silence.

It's a cone of slience for a reason. Previously it was common on BHQ for admins to talk about whatever they did on the public forums. Given most of the time the posts were in the threads we needed to clean up, all our words did was cause more debate between the people who agreed with us, and the ones who didn't.

We don't want our decisions up for discussion. Certainly if the forum feels something needs to be said to us, you can contact us via private means. Every complaint, suggestion etc is discussed in the Admin forum.

Yeah fair enough. Stops the old school, "admins on a power trip again" type spamming of threads.

Personally, I am on a power trip.

Bow before the mighty Fozz!

Bow before the mighty Fozz!

respect.gif

Is the bet over yet? Or 12am? Or till someone remembered?

Probably. I bet Dukey is going to appreciate the fact we did Mintobowl draft without him.

Active Now

• Organix
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Mustafur
  • BroncosAlways
  • kiwi2
  • Galah
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • Evander
  • Fozz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • cento
  • Johnny92
  • Aldo
  • Mr Fourex
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.