Our chances of making the eight

Just another stay of execution CF.

This season has been an epic failure and one the club will be hopefully wanting to put well and truly behind us with some good off-season buys to build hope. [Karma Gods, strike me down by delivering a premiership this September I dare you]

How management and coaching staff respond in 2014 is so critical to the future of the club.

Just in case anyone was unsure, Season = (Definitely) Over. Goodnight!

Great celebration for 25 years............ I think the coach and players have all been boozing it up at the bar over the last 6 months instead of training, they honestly look clueless on the field.

Close this thread already. We suck balls.

WOW! The Warriors beat Jarrod Croker 50- 16!

Does this mean we have a hypothetical, mathematical chance using string theory in the 13th parallel universe? (you have to turn left at Albuquerque)

Or does it mean one Milford does not a team make?

Last edited:
If we can manage to travel faster than the speed of light while exiting a black hole... then all that needs to happen is that at least 4 of the top 8 teams cease to exist at the subatomic level.

Bulldogs are playing the panthers, so it could happen. fingers crossed.

Last edited:
I think you could have an infinite number of parallel universes and still not have one where Maranta is a good player and Griffin a good coach.

NEWSFLASH: The current top 8 have all been implicated in peptide trafficking and been banned from the finals. Broncos are now 5th and play Parramatta in week 1 of the finals.

Love it. Actually (hypothetically speaking of course moderators) this could very well happen to 3 of the teams in the 8 due to Dank if some of the rumours are to be believed. It won't, but it's still funny

I think you could have an infinite number of parallel universes and still not have one where Maranta is a good player and Griffin a good coach.

"We can ignore reality, but we CANNOT IGNORE the consequences of ignoring reality" _ Ayn Rand

NEWSFLASH: The current top 8 have all been implicated in peptide trafficking and been banned from the finals. Broncos are now 5th and play Parramatta in week 1 of the finals.

We'd still lose.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Galah
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • broncotville
  • LittleDavey
  • Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • Wendall Taylor
  • HarryAllan7
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Midean
  • Justwin
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.