Our new halfback should be

KnToad

KnToad

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2013
[QUOTE="BroncsFan, post: 2836643, member: 9052"
Not to mention his constant injuries the guy has zero durability and is always on the ground.[/QUOTE]

As sure as the sun will rise in the morning Dugan will roll around in agony at least once a game. Sportsbet could do odds on it but they would lose a packet every time as it's a sure thing

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
As sure as the sun will rise in the morning Dugan will roll around in agony at least once a game. Sportsbet could do odds on it but they would lose a packet every time as it's a sure thing

Dugan Disabled should be the new Matai Minutes.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Yeah none of the signing makes sense.

Holmes is a better fullback long term, and Bird is a better centre long term than Dugan.

Flanno must really not see Holmes as a good enough FB.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Yeah none of the signing makes sense.

Holmes is a better fullback long term, and Bird is a better centre long term than Dugan.

Flanno must really not see Holmes as a good enough FB.

It's probably a matter of their lack of wing depth.

At the moment they have Beale playing wing who isn't a bad option by any means, but Holmes on the wing with Dugan at the back and considering the way the Sharks like to play, it would surely be the better option for the side.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Flanagan has said holmes is the fullback for 10 years. Paying massive overs for dugan.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Sharks are happy to pay Dugan a mill a year to be a centre

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

NRL Player
Jun 17, 2013
It's time for Hunt to go...

...and don't give me that shit about "Oh he's coming back from injury..." or "Oh it's Origin time and we're missing our best players..."

It's all bollocks. I'm sick of the fucking laundry list of excuses that keep getting dished out for this bloke.

It would be different if his form was somewhat passable... but I'm sick of him pulling something out of his arse when the game is over. I know a fair few of you lot fall for it but I'm not.

He's terribly inconsistent...and this is a period of the season where we need blokes like him to stand up and deliver for the club.

Have fun at Kogarah you muppet.

T

Thelmus

NRL Player
Apr 19, 2016
It's time for Hunt to go...

...and don't give me that shit about "Oh he's coming back from injury..." or "Oh it's Origin time and we're missing our best players..."

It's all bollocks. I'm sick of the fucking laundry list of excuses that keep getting dished out for this bloke.

It would be different if his form was somewhat passable... but I'm sick of him pulling something out of his arse when the game is over. I know a fair few of you lot fall for it but I'm not.

He's terribly inconsistent...and this is a period of the season where we need blokes like him to stand up and deliver for the club.

Have fun at Kogarah you muppet.
Curious what your game plan is besides "drop hunt". Does that mean you'll be dropping kahu next,or macca when the fame goes against us Primary focus is on hunts kicking game. But who will replace him doing it? Who has shown consistency doing it? Or even put their hand up? I'm curious since you obviously see a far superior player to replace him. Marshal has 0 from 2 playing. Is his game so superior to demand selection. Can knik command the players? Can Milford? Or will we expect macca to run the show?
As I see it none has shown they demand hunts spot and whilst Milford and marshal try hard, neither tries to organise. When hunt was out macca did half the kicks and the vast majority of effective ones.
Marshal could try but sometimes looks like a headless chook. Milford can go missing (as he did on wednesday when the forwards get beaten. You still have to be there as a half. Knik plays 2nd fiddle to every other half and is a terrible kick. All these things can be corrected in time, but halfway through the season? We'd throw team strategy out now and start again?

Active Now

• westy316
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Redux
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncs30
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • Spooky1013
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Tim K
  • Brotherdu
  • Locky24
  • Jazza
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Scorchie
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.