Our new halfback should be

Darren Nicholls left to for panthers after leaving us for souths and returning last season to no avail.

I've seen pics of Todd Murphy in pre season training and Sam Scarlett in last year's pre season, but can't say for certain about this year. Never seen either play but heard good things.

Is there no half who has solidly guided their ISC team around the park for a sustained period for anyone that follows Qcup closely? Do either of the above fit that bill? (for norths and souths Logan if I'm not mistaken?)

Logan was an up and down team. Norths were strugglers. The best halfbacks were Nicholls, Fogarty and croft

Darren Nicholls left to for panthers after leaving us for souths and returning last season to no avail.

I've seen pics of Todd Murphy in pre season training and Sam Scarlett in last year's pre season, but can't say for certain about this year. Never seen either play but heard good things.

Is there no half who has solidly guided their ISC team around the park for a sustained period for anyone that follows Qcup closely? Do either of the above fit that bill? (for norths and souths Logan if I'm not mistaken?)
I liked the look of riley jacks playing for falcons last season. .made it to a preliminary final. I think storm have signed him. ..don't know if they see him as depth or replacement for Crunk doesn't the track.

Should Hunt/Niko alternate?'

I think it all depends how we go this year with Hunt, because if we are winning well and Hunt is killing it, then this year should get our full attention (unlike last year).

If we are stinking it up, Alternate Hunt and Niko or Hunt and Benji or Niko and/or Benji *headexplodes

Should Hunt/Niko alternate?'

I think it all depends how we go this year with Hunt, because if we are winning well and Hunt is killing it, then this year should get our full attention (unlike last year).

If we are stinking it up, Alternate Hunt and Niko or Hunt and Benji or Niko and/or Benji *headexplodes
Or we can hope someone very accidentally forged Ash Taylor's signature.

Hey, it's happened before...

You spelt your cousins first name wrong Daniel. Or is kostoni another talented relation of kotoni staggs-O'dowd
Gotta admit kotoni is new to me as names go but I'll bow to your better judgement. Never seen him but from what I read he sounds good. Still,I guess they all say great things about the young prodigies comming through. The truth of the matter comes much later.

Can confirm this isn't him.
Thanks for that. It was getting a little old. I'd bet old Daniel odowd gets paid a little more than me and he sounds like he's earned some mistrust with some Donald trump style "alternate facts". I can't claim to know more than what I read on the web and see on tv and even that can speculative sometimes (dodgy old eyes).

I like Luke Brooks and would be happy to have him but he would want too much money.

Gotta admit kotoni is new to me as names go but I'll bow to your better judgement. Never seen him but from what I read he sounds good. Still,I guess they all say great things about the young prodigies comming through. The truth of the matter comes much later.
Sorry mate, no malice intended. I'm more of a quiet lurker on here, far from the best talent judge. I just recalled the infamous Daniel O'dowd preached his cousin Kotoni Staggs as the next coming.

What about Kahu at 7???
I like the idea. He's a very classy, skilful athlete. He definitely has the running and passing game to be a half and I'm sure he could develop a decent kicking game. Best of all he is very cool under pressure.
If Wayne thinks Benji could be a centre or fullback then I don't see why Kahu couldn't be a half. He's probably a better defender than Hunt.

I think there is not much chance that they will pick someone in house . They have money to spend so they will find the best option possible. Kahu is a great play but is not the Halfback to lead us into the future.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.