Our new halfback should be

God please no to Sandow. He is an absolute idiot and is the complete opposite to what we need and want.

On another note large Big Mac and Whopper Meal sales would triple in the Brisbane region if he was to move up North!

Highly doubt it.
Have you seen the state of Sandow lately? He looks like he ate Ben Hunt!

And his most recent performance in park footy.

Typical Sandow. Inconsistent.

Is Nikorima an option? training with Benji this year will he be in a position to adapt what it takes

Fk getting Soward. I could not imagine him prouncing around in our beloved Broncos jersey!

Highly doubt it.
Have you seen the state of Sandow lately? He looks like he ate Ben Hunt!

i couldnt resist and went for a drive to bash up park tonight.

sandow was there steering the team around. he has that podgey belly on him for sure but you could see the class difference in his ball handling and skills compared to others.

one of two things for sandow at norths.
simply brilliant or absolutley horrendous..

Call me crazy, but I could see Sandow and Milford working for a season. I think it would implode eventually but for one season under Bennett in 2018 it could be quite the entertaining ride.

Call me crazy, but I could see Sandow and Milford working for a season. I think it would implode eventually but for one season under Bennett in 2018 it could be quite the entertaining ride.

Maybe but I don't think he would help roberts being in the same team. Soward would be my choice out of the 2 , if we ever get to this situation. He would provide an excellent kicking game and has a bit of pace to .

Everyone forgetting that Soward is now retired as for Sandow I'm all for it he's a gun when fit.

Crazy. Losing games 84 - 73 might be thrilling, but if I wanted to gamble like that I'd feed my youngest puréed pears for dinner and let her sleep without a nappy.

Maybe but I don't think he would help roberts being in the same team. Soward would be my choice out of the 2 , if we ever get to this situation. He would provide an excellent kicking game and has a bit of pace to .
Sowy is a good player but he has a couple of negatives, firstly he will be 34 in 2018, and secondly he will be 2 years retired.

Crazy. Losing games 84 - 73 might be thrilling, but if I wanted to gamble like that I'd feed my youngest puréed pears for dinner and let her sleep without a nappy.

Why would our entire team forget to tackle? We would be crazy inconsistent but we'd also witness some amazing attacking displays.

Bennett maybe one of the best coaches in the game, but he's not a miracle worker.

Sandow on any amount of money would be a dumb signing. He's a halfback who never learned how to put the team first and was always an easy target in defence. That's why Sandow was never able to get his side into the post-season, because he cared more about highlight reels than winning games of footy.

I'd take Jeff Robson before I'd ever consider Sandow, and I don't want to see Robbo at the Broncos, ever.

Bennett maybe one of the best coaches in the game, but he's not a miracle worker.

Sandow on any amount of money would be a dumb signing. He's a halfback who never learned how to put the team first and was always an easy target in defence. That's why Sandow was never able to get his side into the post-season, because he cared more about highlight reels than winning games of footy.

I'd take Jeff Robson before I'd ever consider Sandow, and I don't want to see Robbo at the Broncos, ever.

Any suggestions big pete ? There isn't to many 7's on the market in 2018 and i'm unsure about our in house halves.

For 2018?

Pivot and wait for Ash Taylor.

Spend the money on a quality left centre who can protect Milford, a forward who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty in the ruck and a dummy half who can get the team on the front foot.

If it means putting up with Nikorima or Marshall for a season, so be it.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • mrtij
  • Fitzy
  • The True King
  • KickHaas
  • Stix
  • GCBRONCO
  • phoenix
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • cento
  • Yellowfella
  • Robboi_321
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • sooticus
  • Broncorob
  • Battler
  • Morkel
  • TimWhatley
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.