Our new halfback should be

Hunt led us to victory.

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

It's funny that Hunt did more playing like shit than what Taylor did playing well.

Hunt led us to victory.

Taylor led his to a flogging.

Taylor was terrible in defence.

Dont think Hunt led us to the victory at all. We won despite of him, not because of him tbf. I would actually go so far as to say if Hunt doesnt respond pretty soon Wayne will drop him. His confidence looks shot to bits. Hopefully comments like Tommy Raudonikis fire him up. If they cant, i dont think anything will.

I thought Taylor was fine second half for Titans. He didnt get a great deal of protection in the first half.

Titans were shit and any half defending next to hurrell is going to look bad. He kicked a 40/20, bombed the roosters back three perfectly they landed on the try line every time and oh the repeat sets which don't rely on a defender stuffing up the pick up like ours

I don't have Fox, so missed the game. Therefore I can't comment on Taylor's performance. However ...

I do find it mildly amusing that when we are discussing Hunt, no matter what else is happening in the game everything is always Hunt's fault.

But when discussing Taylor every excuse on the book seems to come out, he was playing behind a beaten pack or defending next to Hurrell, or didn't get good service etc.

Lol

I don't have Fox, so missed the game. Therefore I can't comment on Taylor's performance. However ...

I do find it mildly amusing that when we are discussing Hunt, no matter what else is happening in the game everything is always Hunt's fault.

But when discussing Taylor every excuse on the book seems to come out, he was playing behind a beaten pack or defending next to Hurrell, or didn't get good service etc.

Lol

I wasn't saying hunt was bad, he was rusty and the service from dummy half was poor he had to catch the ball going over his head a dozen times which makes any momentum go out the window. But also to be fair to Taylor the amount of times Hurrell ran out of the line and leaving Taylor alone was shocking.

There's no point comparing, hunt is going, the Taylor v hunt discussion is over but Better chance of Taylor returning than hunt

Titans were shit and any half defending next to hurrell is going to look bad. He kicked a 40/20, bombed the roosters back three perfectly they landed on the try line every time and oh the repeat sets which don't rely on a defender stuffing up the pick up like ours
It's not like the 40/20 was a skillful move. Gordon literally left it out. More Gordon having a brain fart than Taylor pulling off a 40/20.

Hard game to judge how Taylor went anyway, Titans were horse shit in general.

Taylor has a good kicking game, but I haven't seen much else yet so for all I care, he's no better than Reynolds right now.

I wasn't saying hunt was bad, he was rusty and the service from dummy half was poor he had to catch the ball going over his head a dozen times which makes any momentum go out the window. But also to be fair to Taylor the amount of times Hurrell ran out of the line and leaving Taylor alone was shocking.

There's no point comparing, hunt is going, the Taylor v hunt discussion is over but Better chance of Taylor returning than hunt

So it was Hurrell's fault that Taylor kept getting sucked in and not staying on his man?

Ha. Love the excuses from the Taylor sycophants. Elgey was 1000 times better.

Kicking game is all Taylor has.

And even that wasn't great, got a 40/20 because Gordon had a brain fade, and a try from a bomb because the Roosters got in each other's way.

Lol

Agreed.

And the Taylor fans have really thin skins when their future immortal is questioned.

Hah!

I don't think there's been anyone in the history of this forum who talks out of their arse as much as you, and that's saying something.

From the bloke who thinks Teddy is the best fullback in the game......

Grab yourself a mirror champ.

Hah!

I don't think there's been anyone in the history of this forum who talks out of their arse as much as you, and that's saying something.
From the bloke who thinks we should give Sandow a go.....

Agreed.

And the Taylor fans have really thin skins when their future immortal is questioned.

Im not going to bother arguing about this anymore , Wayne will pick the best option. But you and Foordy seem to be very hypocritical , you guys get so bent out of shape when your opinions get questioned.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • ezpz
  • scobie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Redux
  • HarryAllan7
  • kiwi2
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
  • Maroon4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • Tim K
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Cavalo
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.