Broncos Rivals

• Total voters
pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Who exactly are our biggest rivals?

I would go with either Melbourne (played them in every finals series since 04 and all of our games are tense) or Gold Coast (local rivalry).

they are both my 2 most hated teams for sure.

I think there's a bit of a rivalry with the Titans, but seriously, it's nowhere NEAR the rivalry with Melbourne. Even Parramatta, Cowboys and Saintzilla are bigger rivals for us than the Titties...who will be defunct in 5 years I reckon.

Dragons is one of our rivals too especially now that Wayne Bennett's there.

1- Storm(ing cheats)
2- Titans
3- Dragons

1. Cheats
2. Chokers
3. Fibro shack dwelling, school of excellent rorting, rip currenting captains - tiodans

The only reason the cheats top the dragqueens is that they have been our competition recently, whereas the chokers haven't been too much of a threat (up until last year, but they've got a while to go yet)

The Storm first and foremost. After that it's a mix between the Titans, Dragons and Cowboys.

Beating Melbourne is far more satisfying than beating any other team IMO.

Scotty said:
The Storm first and foremost. After that it's a mix between the Titans, Dragons and Cowboys.

Beating Melbourne is far more satisfying than beating any other team IMO.

OOOHHHHH hells yes it is! - phew, I think I need a smoke after thinking about that!

1. Storm
2. More recently Dragons

Then its everyone else.

I cant stand it when we get beaten by the Strom. They are always so cocky and are full of dirty scum!!!

Id rather get beaten by the sharkies by 50+ then get beaten by the Storm!!!!

Wouldn't call the Cowboys rivals.. more of an easy 4 points every year.

Easily Melbourne are our biggest rivals. I would have to say the Dragons have slipped into second, there are a lot of Dragons fans in SEQ, and of course the Wayne Bennett factor. The Titans would be 3rd.

Cheats by a mile.

Just not enough history to say the Boobs yet, although they're working their way up there.

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • MrRobot
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • pennywisealfie
  • Brocko
  • Griffo
  • Stix
  • Hurrijo
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.