Our run to the finals

NRL Player
Sharks and Bulldogs just done us a favour!
If the Sharks roll Penrith next week, Knights roll Parra and Dogs can knockoff Tigers, we are well on way to making the finals.

pagey

NRL Captain
Sharks and Bulldogs just done us a favour!
If the Sharks roll Penrith next week, Knights roll Parra and Dogs can knockoff Tigers, we are well on way to making the finals.
Shonkies needed to lose tonight,??

Alec

International Rep
3 teams above us by a point. If we only lose 1 more game, we should make the finals.

Pub Steak

QCup Player
So Bennett decided to throw the game after all. Just to stick it to the Broncos. 😂
Either that or everyone was wrong when they said Bennett would have the rabbits just starting to hit their straps about now. They were pretty horrible.

Pub Steak

QCup Player
I actually just watched the extended highlights of the Sharks v Rabbitohs. Roberts defensive positioning was terrible and he was fairly responsible for a few tries down his edge. He didn't seem to do much in attack either. Pretty glad we let him go.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
So Bennett decided to throw the game after all. Just to stick it to the Broncos. 😂
Either that or everyone was wrong when they said Bennett would have the rabbits just starting to hit their straps about now. They were pretty horrible.
Right now would normally be Bennett's post-origin "Second Pre-Season" where they're all worked hard in training in prep for the last few games of the regular season and the finals. I didn't see the game, but if Souths looked tired, there's your answer.

McHunt

NRL Player
Sunshine Coast
Right now would normally be Bennett's post-origin "Second Pre-Season" where they're all worked hard in training in prep for the last few games of the regular season and the finals. I didn't see the game, but if Souths looked tired, there's your answer.
No, no, he threw the game to stick it to us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter