NEWS Pangai told to leave

I love TPJ, I'm a huge fan of him actually but he's whored himself out twice now while under contract, so I'm not going to feel pity for him now that the club has told him to find a new place.

Agreed. I do feel sorry for him because of that interview though. The media team needed to ensure that didn't happen for mine.

Agreed. I do feel sorry for him because of that interview though. The media team needed to ensure that didn't happen for mine.
Is there a media team anymore? Didn’t Trad McLean get the Covid boot?

I had a laugh at TPJ getting interviewed & him saying a contract isn't a contract these days.

You contacted Politis & held a secret meeting with the Wests Tigers you hypocrite.

Yep no sympathy for the guy, he seemingly instigated all this with the Tigers as well.

Would you agree that the events of the last couple of days and the apparent intention to continue cleaning out the club are inconsistent with the club being involved in this little conspiracy plot? This more appears to be someone finally realising that the lunatics that have been running the asylum are in fact lunatics and inept and incompetent ones at that.
Not necessarily. I think it was inevitable regardless. You cannot continue with such a mentally fragile team. I think a large part of the narrative is that the Broncos will redeem themselves in order to have two strong winning sides in Brisbane.

I think, in a similar way to how Penrith has played out, the young Broncos, guided by a veteran commander (Reynolds) will ultimately return the club to something of its former glory.

The squad itself doesn't matter, per se, though I think it's beneficial to have a determined young squad to open the window of success wider.

The club being complicit is questionable. Were they told of the downfall with promises of a subsequent rise? Were some made to play the fall guy? Were some simply happy to get a payout and finish a career?

I don't think many of these people who will be cleared out will have trouble finding another high-paying job.

edit: Paul White, the multimillionaire, already said he had some offers/feelers. These guys really just fail up. I even had suspicions that Paul White will end up in a head job at the NRL.

Time will tell.

So is TPJ a cancer in the dressing room or something? That's the only rationale that makes sense, because we are so desperately short for experience and talent that it beggars belief we'd release this guy mid-season.
On page 2 of 11 of this....i am sure it has been covered post but, like Walsh, far far far too many have bought into their own hype, and not looked at the team. All of our try's have come from individual brilliance. Freak turn of events. There is no structure, backbone, coherence. Ridiculous amount of individually quality players but no team. It reminds me of Parramatta with Brad Drew as halfback. None individually brilliant, but a superstar TEAM. TPJ with all that he can be, should go. We need a team. Not a bunch of rocks n diamonds.

Love the professionalism. Honest, respectful statement.
I like how he sneaks a pot shot in on the NSWRL “In an ideal world, these calls would be made post-season, but free agency in the NRL does not enable that.”

Follows up on the pot shot he delivered in his first interview about developing players and vulture teams

You are on the gear, who's your doctor? that's some good shit
Puerile response.

Just over the past three weeks:
* Star player Staggs is suspended over a very cloud charge (just as Haas and Pangai Jr last year)
* Hetherington get's sent off for accidentally coming in contact with the head of an opponent (making the game virtually impossible to win), and the week after Jesse Arthurs is accidentally hit in the head by Jai Arrow - Arthurs goes off and the Arrow stays on
* Top forward TPJ is told to look elsewhere after being the club's star forward this year for no real reason

It is really is astounding how blind people are today. I don't know how much more obvious the agenda to destroy the Broncos can get.

But because the media is bought-and-paid for they will never admit it, so it takes this thing called "critical thinking" whereby you pull different strands of thought together to come up with conclusion.

You should try it.

I mean, while it is nice to have some solidarity in the conspiracy theory, you're really handling it poorly if you're seeking to gain any allies yourself. It can be frustrating to not be heard, but calling people names or insulting their own beliefs/intelligence really only pushes them away. You're not the first person to think that this is an NRL play to install a second Brisbane team, but really only time will tell now. You have been heard, and when Brisbane 2.0 arrives and a short time later Broncos start to be a force again you can come back and say "I told you so", but right now you appear like a kid with a saucepan banging it around the halls of BHQ and it's not doing you any favours.

Not seeking any allies. Couldn't care less - I have enough friends. I have this thing in me called "critical thinking" and "speaking the truth" regardless of who agrees with me.

It is because people are so paranoid of what others will think of them, that they put their heads in the sand and refuse to look at the bleeding obvious and make the only conclusion possible - because what - they may lose face? Lose friends?

I imagine you're either under 20 or haven't grown a pair yet.

oh well, I guess we miss out on one good performance every 6 weeks.

Puerile response.

Just over the past three weeks:
* Star player Staggs is suspended over a very cloud charge (just as Haas and Pangai Jr last year)
* Hetherington get's sent off for accidentally coming in contact with the head of an opponent (making the game virtually impossible to win), and the week after Jesse Arthurs is accidentally hit in the head by Jai Arrow - Arthurs goes off and the Arrow stays on
* Top forward TPJ is told to look elsewhere after being the club's star forward this year for no real reason

It is really is astounding how blind people are today. I don't know how much more obvious the agenda to destroy the Broncos can get.

But because the media is bought-and-paid for they will never admit it, so it takes this thing called "critical thinking" whereby you pull different strands of thought together to come up with conclusion.

You should try it.

I’m on board with pumpikinhead, you imbiciles have no fucking clue.

There is no such thing as mis managed clubs you ding bats. How the **** are you blind to our gun players like Hetherington being singled out and costing us wins.

We have Karmichael fucking Hunt in our team, he plays fullback for the fucking Kangaroos and the refs dont let us beat Souths. Vlandys kicked their asses out the comp decades ago, no way do they beat us fair and square.

If you fuckers get your head out the sand and smell the fucking roses and do some digging you will find out that mafia wannabe mofo Vlandy’s was up to his elbows in getting Glebe removed from the competiton in the late 1920’s cos its fact that clubs just do not have cases of mis management.

Open your eyes and critical thinking and...shit

I mean, while it is nice to have some solidarity in the conspiracy theory, you're really handling it poorly if you're seeking to gain any allies yourself. It can be frustrating to not be heard, but calling people names or insulting their own beliefs/intelligence really only pushes them away. You're not the first person to think that this is an NRL play to install a second Brisbane team, but really only time will tell now. You have been heard, and when Brisbane 2.0 arrives and a short time later Broncos start to be a force again you can come back and say "I told you so", but right now you appear like a kid with a saucepan banging it around the halls of BHQ and it's not doing you any favours.
It will be a "Seibold-Broncosgoat" moment.

your posts are pretty annoying, please consider making them less annoying lest you earn the shame of my block list alongside a certain train driver, phd.

If the world is made of thorns, get some shoes. Point taken, but having a bit of colour, makes it interesting. At least it's made with conviction and not trolling. A fan is a fan.

I’m on board with pumpikinhead, you imbiciles have no fucking clue.

There is no such thing as mis managed clubs you ding bats. How the **** are you blind to our gun players like Hetherington being singled out and costing us wins.

We have Karmichael fucking Hunt in our team, he plays fullback for the fucking Kangaroos and the refs dont let us beat Souths. Vlandys kicked their asses out the comp decades ago, no way do they beat us fair and square.

If you fuckers get your head out the sand and smell the fucking roses and do some digging you will find out that mafia wannabe mofo Vlandy’s was up to his elbows in getting Glebe removed from the competiton in the late 1920’s cos its fact that clubs just do not have cases of mis management.

Open your eyes and critical thinking and...shit
I've posted a 2000-word summary with over 30 points.

No one has ever tried to actually address my post or any of the points.

All that's presented is fifth grade attempted humour (such as this), name calling, two word responses, and other come backs I'd expect from a not-so-intelligent three-year-old.

I'm so glad that I have encountered some people who agree with me - some who are not Brisbane fans. This makes me glad, because I'd be in despair knowing that all rugby league fans are as brainless and thick as those who have respond thus on this forum.

I've posted a 2000-word summary with over 30 points.

No one has ever tried to actually address my post or any of the points.

All that's presented is fifth grade attempted humour (such as this), name calling, two word responses, and other come backs I'd expect from a not-so-intelligent three-year-old.

I'm so glad that I have encountered some people who agree with me - some who are not Brisbane fans. This makes me glad, because I'd be in despair knowing that all rugby league fans are as brainless and thick as those who have respond thus on this forum.
You could write a 100-page thesis on this dribble and nobody would care because it’s the ramblings of a lunatic

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Bish
  • marw
  • FACTHUNT
  • ivanhungryjak
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • Ejbroncos
  • Johnny92
  • Yem
  • MrTickyMcG
  • heartly87
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • bazza
  • jd87
  • Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Manofoneway
  • Dash
... and 54 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.