NEWS Pangai told to leave

Is the side they have now good ... by that I mean not just making up numbers in the finals

Genuine contenders, depending on who you ask, they are favourites (they aren't but they could definitely win it).

TPJ looks shattered but at the end of the day he plays one good game then a string of very ordinary ones. Looks like Kevvy has seen enough and the cull has started.

Genuine contenders, depending on who you ask, they are favourites (they aren't but they could definitely win it).
When the lions put it together they are absolutely the best in the comp. they just haven’t been able to really reach that consistent level yet

Asked him one question about the game we just played and then about 8 about his contract / future. TPJ was quite candid and honest TBF, but JT just kept peppering him.

I just didn’t think it was the time for an inquisition. Not fair on the club or TPJ.

I couldn't give less of a shit what is "fair" on the club and what isn't at this point. What they're doing to the fans isn't fair.

Tom Flegler says hi👋

Apologies if this comment has already been made.

Like dead set, who the **** is the media person? Sack them immediately. That's disgraceful from a a reputational perspective. Wow.

Yeah who puts him up for interview after this 'leak'?

When the lions put it together they are absolutely the best in the comp. they just haven’t been able to really reach that consistent level yet

Yep but they need more speed in that backline, Madden HAS to play every game.

Safe to say that Isaako & TPJ meeting with the Tigers wasn't bullshit now ay? **** them both off, dog *****.

I feel bad for the guy from that interview but it seems, based from his answers, he got the tap based on his performances. I'm ok with that.

They have no shame. Remember when they sent Locky to interview Smith at half time in Origin after that 60 Minutes hit piece?

W T F ..Sack TPJ ? well , it's hardly a race now to the bottom is it , because we're already there . I now feel gutted . We will not win another game this season guaranteed , and I have no more ***** to give .

The media release makes it sound like he has been shopping himself around and the Broncos decided to get in first and tell him he was free to go.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Big Del
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Adammacca
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.