OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

What a run that was, she had to watch half a dozen genuine contenders and they all went to water, pardon the pun.

The chances Matildas have had in front of goal, they should be in front here.

Instead it's 1-1.

That was so fucking poor.

Gifting Zambia possession and then conceding a soft goal that should have been stopped.

That was so fucking poor from Arnold.

She comers away from her line to punch away a free kick into the box and punches it straight back to a Zambia player who has an open goal and takes it.

3-1 Zambia.

Matildas hit back almost immediately.

Raso with the header.

3-2.

I can't see them scoring two more goals and not conceding again, though. The back 4 have been poor.

In other sports, Aus are killing GB in the women's 7's.

Foord one-on-one with the keeper and comes up with a poor attempt that's blocked by the keeper...

Lol my god that was so poor from the corner by Matildas.

They concede again.

That's game over.

Lol Matildas conceded right before half time to make the score 4-2, then they concede after half time and it becomes 5-2.

But somehow they manage to bring the score back level to 5-5. Coming into the final 10 minutes, time for them to push hard.

They have to win.

Oh my god and they find the goal to give them the lead!

6-5!

Going into injury time now. Now they have to defend like their lives depend on it.

8 minutes added time.

Still plenty of time for Zambia.

Stop playing like you're behind on the scoreboard.

Just slow it down and control possession.

Stop playing long balls trying to score!

Just hold the fucking ball!

And that's full time.

Matildas win 6-5! What a crazy game.

That was a good fight back, they came back from 5-2 down to win 6-5. They are so far off the pace, though. They will get killed against the US.

No medals for Australia in the women's skateboarding final.

Emma McKeon came 6th in the women's 100m butterfly.

Unread

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
  • Robboi_321
  • Foordy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • PETERN
  • ettybay
  • maddo
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.