OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

Fiji in again.

They're through to the final. Australia will play South Africa for bronze.

Ariarne Titmus winning gold in the women's 400m freestyle.

Women winning gold in the 4x 100m freestyle relay.

Elijah Winnington silver in the men's 400m freestyle.

Men winning silver in the 4x 100m freestyle relay.

Call the Olympics over, Australia ends day 1 on top of the table and blew two medals in diving and 7s. Luke Plapp crashing out in the ITT possibly cost another one but that would have been tough to unseat the three medalists anyway.

That was a demolition from Ariarne Titmus, 4 years ago it was considered a shock result when she turned over Ledecky.

Ledecky wasn't even in the frame this time around. The young Canadian swam a good race.

opening and closing ceremonies aside, how good is the olympics? love being able to watch a range of sports that aren't normally accessible. spent most of last night watching the gymnastics and rowing.

I've never been in a kayak but that sport looks like you'd have to be extremely fit in the upper body, it's almost painful watching them turn their kayak at right angles in those waters.

I've never been in a kayak but that sport looks like you'd have to be extremely fit in the upper body, it's almost painful watching them turn their kayak at right angles in those waters.
never done any rowing on water but i know from cable based ones it absolutely cooks your lower back. I'm only doing 3k and I feel like I've been impaled when I get off.

Beach Volleyball. Might learn the rules one day.

Wait until the gymnastics and the track events start and Australia are going to drop in the medal tally.

Well I just watched Simone Biles because everyone raves about her...yeah, that was pretty special.

Hockeyroos start off their Olympics with a 2-1 win against South Africa in the women's field hockey.

Probably should have won by more but they still get the win.

Canoe Slalam finals coming up in a few minutes.

Jess Fox going for gold. She got silver in this event in Tokyo. She was on her way to getting gold but she made one mistake on the run and it cost her the gold.

Let's see if she can go one better this time around.

Canoe Slalam finals coming up in a few minutes.

Jess Fox going for gold. She got silver in this event in Tokyo. She was on her way to getting gold but she made one mistake on the run and it cost her the gold.

Let's see if she can go one better this time around.

Semis, I think finals are tomorrow.

Semis now but final is at around 2am or so.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • phoenix
  • Rambstien
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bb_gun
  • Spooky1013
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • HarryAllan7
  • BroncosAlways
  • Robboi_321
  • Fozz
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.