OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

Ever since Daniels went down and lost the ball for an unfortunate easy bucket to Greece, this has all been one way traffic. This is getting embarrassing.

Greece up by 15. They have no one who can guard Giannis and like, I know shock horror but using all five dudes to guard one guy tends to leave others open.

Greece are just too good for us.

Greece are just too good for us.

They really aren't but this was lost at the selection table. Greece is also hitting everything. If Australia hit their simple frees, this would be just about even.

What the heck is this? Kay, Magnay and McVeigh all part of your five on the floor...with Mills. Let's just throw in the towel. Goorjian has lost the plot.

Well if only Aus had four guys who Exum could actually use to make all his good work beneficial.

We have these periods where we can't land shit and **** me it's frustrating as shit.

He is absolutely controlling this game on both ends. Just blowing up our offense because he is guarding our center. Goorjian has got to be smarter how he goes about this. Don't trust him though

I never understood why Thybulle wasn't selected.

I don't think his non-selection has been justified either.

Australia are just hitting absolutely nothing.

I don't think the past his non-selection has been justified either.
Considering there is currently 3 guys on the bench that are just there for clapping. Makes no sense.

I don't think the past his non-selection has been justified either.

The only one who knows is Goorjian and this stupid decision will be the end of him as Australia coach.

We're up 3-1 against Canada in the women's water polo.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • Bucking Beads
  • scobie
  • Xzei
  • Dexter
  • broncsgoat
  • broncoscope
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.