OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

I have never seen such bad free throw shooting, this is costing Australia the tournament.

To be fair to Greece this performance has been brewing. They have been playing well just been missing their 3s. Their ball movement looks great.

To be fair to Greece this performance has been brewing. They have been playing well just been missing their 3s. Their ball movement looks great.

Oh for sure, credit to them but they are also drawing a lot of offensive fouls despite their player, mainly Walkup, not being set.

The problem for Australia is that because they are shooting so badly from the free throw line, Greece has no risk by keeping on going hard. If they give away a foul, it doesn't matter.

Come on guys.

Start making them pay on the turnovers.

Someone tell Reath not to try another 3.

Oh man all that work and just cannot hit a shot and Greece go boom - 3.

Landale man, you have to get those, they are sitters, just dunk it.

That was just an all round bad quarter but Australia win it by 5. 12 points behind.

Ebden and Peers win their first set in their doubles semi.

So I think the 4th quarter comes down to damage control.

Lose by less than 18 and hope to god Canada beat Spain.

Gazey is a bit biased lol landale cleary touched it last

Man it would be so nice to have an all star...I mean one that isn't busted and actually wants to play for the team...cos like the Boomers have two in fact...who don't want to play for them.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Tim K
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Cavalo
  • Fitzy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Ghost of Vlansys
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.