OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

Please tell me this is photoshopped.

GT-EZgJb0AMvq7E

Just woke up after staying up all night to watch. Great decision tbh, was an awesome night. 3 golds, the boomers still alive, the doubles tennis team into the final and a win in the water polo.

I've been inspired to try and get to the Olympics. But need a sport an old person can do... thinking archery or golf.

What a crazy finish in the men's beach volleyball.

Hodges/Schubert were up 18-14 in the second set and France won 6 straight points to have set point and the Aussies find a way to win the next 4 points to win the match and secure 3rd place and keep their hopes of a medal alive.

Men's road race in Cycling coming up.

Simon Clarke, Michael Matthews and Ben O'Connor representing Australia.

This is a medal race.

Think it's only at the Commonwealth games.
Olympics lite... get into it... thinks it's a free trip to Gold Coast next time around isn't it??

Olympics lite... get into it... thinks it's a free trip to Gold Coast next time around isn't it??
I think it was meant to be Vic, but now no idea where it's going to be.

Archery seems the most logical for my age lol. Plus I assume there would be less competition.

Ebden/Peers playing in their gold medal match.

First set and it's tied 1-1.

Come on guys gotta get those break points.

Men's road race in Cycling coming up.

Simon Clarke, Michael Matthews and Ben O'Connor representing Australia.

This is a medal race.

Michael Matthews hasn’t been going that great but this course suits him. He’s up against it though with the Belgian team, Van Der Poel, Pidcock and Alaphillipe

I've been inspired to try and get to the Olympics. But need a sport an old person can do... thinking archery or golf.

How about a rank old belly flop off the 10 metre platform in the diving?

Can't say you'll get a medal but you'll be an instant star on social media.

How about a rank old belly flop off the 10 metre platform in the diving?

Can't say you'll get a medal but you'll be an instant star on social media.
Still need to get selected for the Olympics. I don't think they'll pick some rando doing a belly flop (no matter how epic it would be)...

Unless we belly flop together? Synchronised diving is a thing.

The splash will be that big the judges won't know what to do.

Not a good start in the tiebreaker...

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • scobie
  • Gaz
  • Mr Fourex
  • the_next
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Griffo
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.