OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

Matt Wearn has a massive lead in the dinghy with 5 races to go.

My favourite tweet of the games
IMG 1614

Wonder where the road race is going to go in Brisbane 2032. Surely has to see the countryside of inala, Ipswich and Gatton.... what more could you ask for.

Wonder where the road race is going to go in Brisbane 2032. Surely has to see the countryside of inala, Ipswich and Gatton.... what more could you ask for.

If I was designing it, I would go river loop, Mt Cootha and then swing down for a finish on the Gold Coast.

If I was designing it, I would go river loop, Mt Cootha and then swing down for a finish on the Gold Coast.
Ipswich through Toowoomba and then finish at the Dalby Red Rooster would be much better

Ipswich through Toowoomba and then finish at the Dalby Red Rooster would be much better

I actually care about cycling, I think there’s a fantastic route available that includes Mt Cootha, Springbrook, Tambourine and maybe even Redcliffe.

Ledecky has put the burners on here.

Silver for Ariarne Titmus in the 800m freestyle.

She was closing the gap in the final 50 but Ledecky had too much of a lead for her to chase down.

Bronze for Australia in the mixed 4x 100 medley final.

All them road closures during the games are going to make this place absolutely diabolical to move around. Hope we can them 🫣

Australia knocked out of the men's beach volleyball.

Mariafe/Clancy will play their Round of 16 match tonight at 5PM against Brazilian pair Carol/Barbara.

The Aussie Stingers will take on Hungary tonight at 10PM in their final group game in the women's water polo.

They are already guaranteed a spot in the Quarter Finals so it's not a must win.

The Aussie Sharks beat Hungary 9-8 last night which has guaranteed them a spot in the Quarter Finals. They will take on Japan tomorrow night at 9:35PM in their final group game.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • Old Mate
  • Rambstien
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • leish107
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Tmac
  • davidp
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.