OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

USA get away with murder in defence but whenever France even breath on a US player in the free throw box, foul.

Fucking hell, what a shot.

1 second left on the shot clock, almost from the half way line, nails the 3.

France are right in this.

They are frustrating the US. Hopefully they can keep this up.

They need to reduce the turnovers and start converting their chances. They're in with a chance if they can keep up this intensity.

USA on top now.

France doing well to stay in it but the speed at which USA are playing with, it's going to be very tough for France to win this.

London Rio Tokyo Paris Los Angeles.... Brisbane how on earth did we get an Olympics. If it true what stadiums we are planning to do they should give it to Sydney and save our great nation the embarrassment.

London Rio Tokyo Paris Los Angeles.... Brisbane how on earth did we get an Olympics. If it true what stadiums we are planning to do they should give it to Sydney and save our great nation the embarrassment.

What rock have you been living under to not know about the stadium fuckup?

This post on Reddit about it all is the take the media should be going with.

I see everyone mainly taking the piss out of Raygun and her pathetic attempt at an Olympic performance, but I can’t be the only one actually ticked off about it.
  1. She’s taken the Olympic spot from someone who would’ve actually represented our country and the sport well.
  2. She claims that she wants to inspire the next generation of breakdances but mate you’ve done the complete opposite, you’ve made a complete mockery of the sport and now the majority who already didn’t have high regard for the sport are only ever gonna picture your shitty performance when some one says they breakdance.
  3. You’ve “clapped” back at everyone and heir criticism by saying “don’t be afraid to be different, go out there and represent yourself”. Jeez does this top it all off well, you’re clearly only in this event because of your selfish self centred attitude convinced yourself that you were only representing yourself and thus do what ever you want. YOURE REPRESENTING AUSTRALIA and all you’ve managed to achieve is embarrass an entire country, bring shame to other athletes and the sport as a whole, and waste tax payers money all for your little ego boost.
With all your degrees and so called experience and I’m sure you’d call yourself progressive yet somehow you’ve turned appreciate into appropriation you poser tool bag.

To be fair there is absolutely no chance that our Olympics will be worse than Rio. I'm sure we will do a better job than Beijing (air quality alone) and Athens, as well.

I'm sure (maybe hopium) that sanity will prevail and all the money will go towards a Gabba redevelopment and a significant upgrade for Suncorp.

To be fair there is absolutely no chance that our Olympics will be worse than Rio. I'm sure we will do a better job than Beijing (air quality alone) and Athens, as well.

I'm sure (maybe hopium) that sanity will prevail and all the money will go towards a Gabba redevelopment and a significant upgrade for Suncorp.

They gotta put some coin into QE2 if they're going to use that shithole too.

This. What pisses me off even more, is that they're now trying to turn it into a women's rights issue...

Meares went the wrong way on this, but I guess she also couldn't throw one of her own team under the bus.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • barker
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Spooky1013
  • Fitzy
  • spanky
  • thenry
  • ettybay
  • broncos4life
  • teampjta
  • Robboi_321
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.