OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

The fella with the wifi password as his surname looks like a handy player for the Roosters.

Basketball starts tomorrow.

Boomers taking on Spain. I'm not expecting a win there. Boomers have a difficult group this tournament.

A couple of questionable selections with the squad but hopefully that doesn't bite them in the ass.

I'm expecting the Boomers to prove many wrong. I know it is a different ball game but they have been really impressive in trials.

Anyone else up watching live?

Gosh, my eyes are tired lol.

The Opening Ceremony?!
Tried to watch it. Got confused.
Not sure if I was watching the Mardi Gras in Sydney or the Olympics.
Nothing against the Mardi Gras, but the opening ceremonies have become unwatchable, pretty much since Beijing.
The athletes marching is the only relevant part, I’m sure I’ll see replays.

The 3 guys(?) alluding to having a 3some .. just .. why? 😵‍💫

I couldn't care less what consenting adults do in their own bedroom, but how does that relate to the Olympics.

From start to finish, that opening ceremony was nothing more than a hot mess.

who actually watches the opening and closing ceremonies? no one cares about your little parades and flag bearers. lets just get to the sport component.

who actually watches the opening and closing ceremonies? no one cares about your little parades and flag bearers. lets just get to the sport component.
2000 opening ceremony is still the best ever.

WE STILL MATTER! - Sydney circa. 24 years later

Yeah, ordinarily I wouldn't go out of my way to watch an opening ceremony, but I have to hand it to the Brits, I really enjoyed the London 2012 ceremonies and how they celebrated their culture/media.

I didn't have to go out of my way to catch the Tokyo ceremonies, but don't recall much beyond all the nations coming out to orchestral video game music. As somebody who's into their Final Fantasys, Niers, Chrono Triggers etc. it was pretty neat.

Active Now

• Scorchie
  • Gaz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • Redfern_1980
  • Strop
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • Spoon
  • jarro65
  • Confidor
  • rj9
  • Skyblues87
  • Justwin
  • Stix
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.