OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

Someone told me that Snoop Dog was supposed to be carrying the torch at some point? Did this in fact happen and did he blaze up a J with it?

Someone told me that Snoop Dog was supposed to be carrying the torch at some point? Did this in fact happen and did he blaze up a J with it?

I didn't see no joints :-(

He was involved apparently due to his home town being the next host city.

Yeah, ordinarily I wouldn't go out of my way to watch an opening ceremony, but I have to hand it to the Brits, I really enjoyed the London 2012 ceremonies and how they celebrated their culture/media.

I didn't have to go out of my way to catch the Tokyo ceremonies, but don't recall much beyond all the nations coming out to orchestral video game music. As somebody who's into their Final Fantasys, Niers, Chrono Triggers etc. it was pretty neat.

The guys who made the shape of the sports' icons was cool.

Daniels has had a good start.

Boomers looking good so far.

Unsportsmanlike conduct on Magnay?

He didn't do anything...

Strong first quarter for Boomers.

They lead 31-21.

Suddenly it's a 4 point game.

Spain started this quarter well.

Boomers losing their way a little bit here.

This is better from Boomers.

Come on Giddey.

You gotta get those free throws.

Half time and Spain have reduced the deficit to 7.

Not as good in the second quarter as they were in the first but Boomers still on top at the moment. They're shooting at 57%. Would like to see that get a little better.

Let's see if Boomers can finish the next half strongly.

Active Now

• KickHaas
  • Brocko
  • Redfern_1980
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • Spooky1013
  • Mighty Bronx
  • pagey
  • ostin86
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ettybay
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • leon.bott
  • Turky Murky
  • Bronxnationgirl99
  • BooKhaki
  • pennywisealfie
  • azza.79
  • Allo
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.