OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

No person can stop a hot player like Goorjian. Done it with mills, exum and giddey multiple times today. It's like they were on minute restrictions. Exum changed the game in the 4th and came straight out after like 3mins lol

Stingers getting few favours from this ref. Getting fouled all over the place and hardly any for them and Greece getting all their calls

Australia lead 4-3 at half time

They’ve put their eyes on and we’ve gotten a few calls resulting in penalties.

Aus out to 6-3

Greeks get a call = goal

A bit of management going on

Alice Williams seals it

Australia into the semis winning 9-6

Aussies broke a world record in the cycling pursuit which puts them in the final, they head Italy to do it, the current WR holders, impressive.

Onya Arisa!

14 years old and already won several gold medals. She's deadset a superstar in the field and she will only keep getting better.

Next up Keegan Palmer who's one of the favourites to win gold, as well.

Rant on 9Now...

Didn't get to see the Boomer's loss. Saw the score and read a report on it. The report says Patty hit a jumper over Jokic with 1 second left in regulation to send it to O/T.

I think to myself, ****, I'll have to watch the highlights on 9 Now, I SO want to see that shot.

Sit through the first ad, no worries. Game highlights begin. Skip through as I want to see the last bit before O/T.

Sit through another 7 ads to get to this point. They show Serbia free throws to go 2 ahead with 8 seconds left.

THEN THE HIGHLIGHTS GO STRAIGHT TO O/T. FOR ***** SAKE.

The ads I understand, gotta make their money back. The highlights not showing Patty's shot? Unforgiveable.

The NRL equivalent would be skipping minutes 79-80 of the '15 GF and going straight to JT's field goal.

Apologies, had to get that out😂

Rant on 9Now...

Didn't get to see the Boomer's loss. Saw the score and read a report on it. The report says Patty hit a jumper over Jokic with 1 second left in regulation to send it to O/T.

I think to myself, ****, I'll have to watch the highlights on 9 Now, I SO want to see that shot.

Sit through the first ad, no worries. Game highlights begin. Skip through as I want to see the last bit before O/T.

Sit through another 7 ads to get to this point. They show Serbia free throws to go 2 ahead with 8 seconds left.

THEN THE HIGHLIGHTS GO STRAIGHT TO O/T. FOR ***** SAKE.

The ads I understand, gotta make their money back. The highlights not showing Patty's shot? Unforgiveable.

The NRL equivalent would be skipping minutes 79-80 of the '15 GF and going straight to JT's field goal.

Apologies, had to get that out😂

uBlock is very effective in eliminating the ads.

9now have the full replay up if you want to see the shot. It's a bloody clutch shot. It reminded me of Jordan's shot in '98.

Gaze's commentary makes it even better.

They just showed the guys commentating on the skateboarding, their pure excitement was just so much fun.

The best part was when Arisa pulled off the fakie at the end of her run.

The best part was when Arisa pulled off the fakie at the end of her run.

That put her in first for sure. She'd already had a heck of a run and would have finished up before then to lock in a score had it been her first run but 3rd run, going for it all and put the cherry on top with that, was awesome.

Are we much chance of another gold? The only thing I've watched is the golf and the 100m final, but have money on us winning 15 or more golds.

Are we much chance of another gold? The only thing I've watched is the golf and the 100m final, but have money on us winning 15 or more golds.
Old mate sailor guy is doing well. Like almost confirmed Gold. Water Polo teams both killing it. That 1500 metre lady could do it if things fall perfectly for her. Some cycling dudes probably. I think there's a pole vault chance as well?

The sailing is definitely a lock. Would have to have the biggest choke ever to lose that.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Cavalo
  • ostin86
  • Bronco bob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skyblues87
  • thenry
  • marw
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.