OFFICIAL Patrick Carrigan re-signs

No idea what you look like but in my experience it’s always guys who skip the gym completely that drop the “skips leg day” comment.
There is no way I can reply to this without sounding like a complete toss, but here goes anyway…

I’m no gym junkie (I’m also not a professional RL player), but I am quite fit.

Running (and racing) is my thing, anywhere from 5km up to marathon and even some (sadly) failed attempts at 12 hour endurance runs.

So it’s completely fair to say I don’t have a sculpted physique, but I do know a fair bit about what it takes to train your body to the point where it wants to stop, and then go well beyond that.

Not sure if that qualifies me to comment on his lack of leg muscle when compared to his upper body, but I’m also not qualified to make about 99% of the other comments I make, so I guess I’m just maintaining the status quo.

There is no way I can reply to this without sounding like a complete toss, but here goes anyway…

I’m no gym junkie (I’m also not a professional RL player), but I am quite fit.

Running (and racing) is my thing, anywhere from 5km up to marathon and even some (sadly) failed attempts at 12 hour endurance runs.

So it’s completely fair to say I don’t have a sculpted physique, but I do know a fair bit about what it takes to train your body to the point where it wants to stop, and then go well beyond that.

Not sure if that qualifies me to comment on his lack of leg muscle when compared to his upper body, but I’m also not qualified to make about 99% of the other comments I make, so I guess I’m just maintaining the status quo.

That was a great way to tell me I am right.

According to Michael Carayannis & Dean Ritchie, Carrigan met with the Dolphins but they never made him an offer. They also met with Isaako, made him an offer, he made a counter offer, but the gap was too large.

Maybe that explains why Badel and Dobbo were quietly confident Pat would re-sign.

This is less interesting than McHunt and Foordy bickering over who gets to be the Garry and who has to be the Badel.
Don’t get jealous because you’re sitting on the sideline. Pick someone to start a trivial argument with like @theshed has and have at it.

There’s plenty of bored people on here who will oblige.

Sexy Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Don’t get jealous because you’re sitting on the sideline. Pick someone to start a trivial argument with like @theshed has and have at it.

Is it still only November? Just kill me now.

Actually huge has been quiet of late.

I miss him, hope he’s ok.

I enjoyed it. Thanks for playing.

Just read the leg comments, see how some of you blokes go after a knee reco.

Post-signing presser (little spaghetti legs conveniently hidden from view)::

Just discovered this YouTube channel. Wonder if it’s anyone here?

edit: these famous broncos towels getting another mention.

Active Now

• Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • Footy Fanatic
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.