PLAYER Patrick Carrigan

The way Patty plays when we are on the opponent's line means he isn't going to score anytime soon, he is used as a 1st receiver for an edge play or does a run pre emptively looking for an offload, I think eventually if he gets through another season without scoring the team will probably pressure him to look for tries and he will get one.

His best chance was in the last few games when playing edge but he isn't the best there.

Personally I’d like Pat to become the broncos , qld and Australia captain and the best 13 of all time and never score a try in his entire career. That is until his retirement game , the 2033 grand final against the cowboys, where he scores the match winner in the corner in the 79th minute … that would be pretty cool

Personally I’d like Pat to become the broncos , qld and Australia captain and the best 13 of all time and never score a try in his entire career. That is until his retirement game , the 2033 grand final against the cowboys, where he scores the match winner in the corner in the 79th minute … that would be pretty cool

In the corner? Have we shifted him to the wing at that stage? Or has he broken away from inside our own half, in-and-awayed the fullback, and beaten the cover to the corner?

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Lurker
  • Browny
  • Midean
  • thenry
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Astro
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  • levikaden
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • heartly87
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.