PLAYER Patrick Carrigan

You can see his first thought is to pass - if he had a man on the outside he would have, too, I bet. So selfless - probably would have scored much sooner if he'd pinned the ears back and gone for it himself more often, but seems the type who'd rather put someone else over.

Much love, Patty. After some truly unlikeable Broncos over the past decade or so it's great to have the team stacked with loveable blokes.

I know this is about Patty and he did well to bust through but man it is a pleasure to watch Reynolds being an absolute master of deception in his twilight years

Just on Arey, one of the commentators mentioned that Arey told Patty, "if you play outside me, I'll get you over the line"

Well done Arey, you lived up to your word

Just on Arey, one of the commentators mentioned that Arey told Patty, "if you play outside me, I'll get you over the line"

Well done Arey, you lived up to your word
It’s masterful what he does here. He angles toward the corner and subtly suggests an inside ball to Jensen which stops the defenders sliding, digs in to the line which draws the 5 in defender, shapes to pass out back which bamboozles Manu entirely, dummies which makes Radley commit, and then pops it up for Patty who is now 1:1 with the defensive lightweight in Keary

It’s masterful what he does here. He angles toward the corner and subtly suggests an inside ball to Jensen which stops the defenders sliding, digs in to the line which draws the 5 in defender, shapes to pass out back which bamboozles Manu entirely, dummies which makes Radley commit, and then pops it up for Patty who is now 1:1 with the defensive lightweight in Keary
Keary would be having nightmares of Pat. Pat owned him last night.

Keary is cooked.......

He should give the game away.......shame.

Seems to be a shadow of what he used to be.
circuitry fried. even has a spaced look in his eyes sometimes. he's going to be one of those dudes in 10 years time that cant find his wallet/keys on the reg.

Patty, Riki and Walshy are probably the closest but everyone loves Patty.
Yeah that's generally the way - the singles stick together tighter than those who have families at home.

Manu constantly quoted as a footy player..worth a million bucks..exposed as a fraud last night

Patty celebrating retro round in style! ❤️

FB IMG 1691186472620

@Wolfie gonna be so annoyed that you got in first with that gif 🤣

Patty was also raising funds and awareness for homeless people by wearing the same t-shirt for 3 days straight.

Mmmm. The scent of hotness 🔥 lol.
He could double whatever he made if he puts it up for auction... unwashed

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Brotherdu
  • lynx000
  • MrTickyMcG
  • teampjta
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • Browny
  • Bongo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.