PLAYER Patrick Carrigan

I'll start posting selected quotes to shame the non believers

Anyone who wants to repent their sins can do it as soon as possible to avoid being shamed.

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Here's a few good ones.

broncsgoat said:
I thought the Carrigan love was just a meme? He's massively overrated if not.
Morepudding said:
Yeah he’s a tackle bot. Tries hard and has his head screwed on but definitely just a Ben Hannant / Aidan Tolman type.
PNG Broncos fan88 said:
sorry mate...if we could fool the other clubs for a swap he'd be the first. maybe for a Rudolf or a Matangi type - a hard running off the back-fence-type

Pretty sure i said early Carrigan could be a great lock and great on the fringe of the ruck.

I think I was underwhelmed with him before his knee injury. What you got @Wolfie ?

I'll start posting selected quotes to shame the non believers

Big Del said:
Flegler is on another level as a player to Carrigan . So is his contract . Makes sense ?

Anyone who wants to repent their sins can do it as soon as possible to avoid being shamed.

At the time it was the truth .
Thomas had played for Qld . Patty was still a plodder . He had done nuthin .

Dates for these statements adds relevance .

I started following Patty on instagram when he had less than 2000 followers. He has 75000 now and I feel like he's my child and I have raised him. I did have a few doubts in the 2020-21 years, but I had doubts about EVERYONE in those years. I wanted them all sacked lol. I actually wanted the club burned to the ground. I can't deny it.

Some of the responses to the below link .. lol.

Guys, add this to your Father's day and Christmas gift lists. I am sure your partners will be delighted to oblige lol.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • mitch222
  • eggstar10
  • Jedhead
  • Lurker
  • Tristan1990
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • upthebroncs
  • NYCDB
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Socnorb
  • Griffo
  • whykickamoocow
  • Foordy
  • Hurrijo
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.