PLAYER Patrick Carrigan

Super impressive performance, like I mentioned in the other thread. His 1st half was unreal. QLD bench in general was just about a 10/10, too bad about Nanai's injury. Nice to see Carrigan decrease his errors and penalties this year too, really went up a level.

WTF!! I settled down to watch a replay of last night's game on Kayo. I was obviously looking forward to enjoying Paddy's first hit up in origin, but no! The twats jump from 15 minutes (just after NSW score ) to the 18 minute mark which misses the first couple of minutes of Paddy boy slicing the NSW pack to shreds.

Not happy Jan!

WTF!! I settled down to watch a replay of last night's game on Kayo. I was obviously looking forward to enjoying Paddy's first hit up in origin, but no! The twats jump from 15 minutes (just after NSW score ) to the 18 minute mark which misses the first couple of minutes of Paddy boy slicing the NSW pack to shreds.

Not happy Jan!

You can watch the full match replay on 9now.

Not happy Jan!

Do you have parental controls on? Cause that was some R rated violence...

Do you have parental controls on? Cause that was some R rated violence...
Funny, when I played it later on my Ipad it was not edited. Very confusing.

Actually just rewatched it on my PC and the video has changed it is now back to the full game. What I found strange was in the full video version as Wighton walks back to his position for the kick off (15:46 minutes in) the touchie is seen catching Wighton's attention and then he looks like he is speaking or coaching him about the game as the touchie points to an area on the field. Wighton seems to mouth 'thanks mate'. I found that really peculiar.

Check it out for yourself and see what you reckon.

Funny, when I played it later on my Ipad it was not edited. Very confusing.

Actually just rewatched it on my PC and the video has changed it is now back to the full game. What I found strange was in the full video version as Wighton walks back to his position for the kick off (15:46 minutes in) the touchie is seen catching Wighton's attention and then he looks like he is speaking or coaching him about the game as the touchie points to an area on the field. Wighton seems to mouth 'thanks mate'. I found that really peculiar.

Check it out for yourself and see what you reckon.
This used to happen a lot with two refs after a try. They get a message from the bunker in a break of play to speak to a certain player about things. You can hear on the Sportsears the refs side of the conversation but not the bunker.

This used to happen a lot with two refs after a try. They get a message from the bunker in a break of play to speak to a certain player about things. You can hear on the Sportsears the refs side of the conversation but not the bunker.
As long as it's not coaching the player I have no issue with it.

As long as it's not coaching the player I have no issue with it.
I’m just guessing but I reckon the bunker saw him sneaking up inside the ten. It’s like they’re letting him know, “we see you”.
Or maybe the touchie did it off his own bat.

Said it before and I'll say it again, this guy is a fucking Cyborg.

He wasn't his destructive best, but he was still very strong out there.
He looked completely out on his feet mid way through the second half and although he had lost almost all impact in attack and defence by then (besides the odd great run) he managed to do just enough to hold on. It was a really incredible performance. The guy needs a pay rise

He mentioned after the game that being injured last year made him reset and think about what he loved about playing the sport and then mentioned how can you not love playing in front of 30000 every week. I think he's a Bronco for life and clearly our future captain.

He mentioned after the game that being injured last year made him reset and think about what he loved about playing the sport and then mentioned how can you not love playing in front of 30000 every week. I think he's a Bronco for life and clearly our future captain.
Sad post alert quoting myself!

I said this about him about 2 and a half years ago. I feel vindicated now 😄
I dont think many people on here have probably seen him playing front row. He is just a terrific footballer. Very smart, and a great leader. For all people go on about Haas, long term i think Patty will have the better career as a Bronco and be a more important player for us. Leaders of his quality dont come around very often. I dont think he will get the plaudits Haas will though because he isnt as hyped up and he isnt as spectacular in his meters as Payne, but as he matures i think he will be the glue that holds our forwards together.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • kiwi2
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Rambstien
  • Organix
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mustafur
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.