PLAYER Patrick Carrigan

Patty's thread has just turned into a "feel goods" thread... and I'm here for it

Screenshot 20230309 150434 LinkedIn

I was shocked last weekend to find that this is not a universal fact. A friends 18yr old daughter, who I basically consider a niece, disagreed about the handsomeness of Carrigan. She's a Herbie girl....understandable, but she's still out of the Will. I mean, if it's not Pat it has to be Reece right? This generation, I tell ya.

I was shocked last weekend to find that this is not a universal fact. A friends 18yr old daughter, who I basically consider a niece, disagreed about the handsomeness of Carrigan. She's a Herbie girl....understandable, but she's still out of the Will. I mean, if it's not Pat it has to be Reece right? This generation, I tell ya.
Reece is too pretty.

Pat is the essence of all manhood handsomeness.......
your "niece" is cooked.

I'm a Herbie man, patty is okay but desperately needs a haircut. I like riki also but mainly for the body haha.

Julia Robison tho

I'm a Herbie man, patty is okay but desperately needs a haircut.

Greek gods had long hair......

If RL players were Greek gods

Patty would be Apollo.

Apollo was considered to be the most handsome of all the gods. He was always depicted as having long, golden hair – the same color as the sun. He was tall and had plenty of muscles. Even though he was depicted as being fairly calm, he had a temper, just like his father.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • jd87
  • Dash
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • Stix
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.