Payne Haas Arrested

Maybe haas is the cancer of the club. Started 2020 well while he was suspended, he comes back and we stink it up. Plays origin and blues lose. Bloke is a loser.
Jeez you guys, honestly. He’s a young bloke, whose brain is still developing, out on the turps, has an argument with his pregnant missus, the police walk into the middle of it and he gives them a serve.

Paint the picture in your head of what a bloke his size and complexion would look like having a barney with a pregnant woman who’s breaking his balls over some minor indiscretion related to alcohol and one of them getting too much attention. Not surprised the cops got interested.

Don’t even pretend you’ve never had a passionate argument with a woman that you wouldn’t want televised.

DED94401 27FB 45BF 8C17 6C09E1500CA4

Last edited:
Jeez you guys, honestly. He’s a young bloke, whose brain is still developing, out on the turps, has an argument with his pregnant missus, the police walk into the middle of it and he gives them a serve.

Paint the picture in your head of what a bloke his size and complexion would look like having a barney with a pregnant woman who’s breaking his balls over some minor indiscretion related to alcohol and one of them getting too much attention. Not surprised the cops got interested.

Don’t even pretend you’ve never had a passionate argument with a woman that you wouldn’t want televised.

View attachment 11097

Also there are no shortage of cops with thin skins and power dynamics issues.

Not insulted, just pointing out you tried to insult me when I was talking about a city and not you directly. The Gold Coast is a nice ish place to live but it’s a shithole in comparison to Brisbane. The points I made were pretty valid,
Also I’ve also lived there and been there enough to know the place well. Btw front rower “huge” sized.
Beaches are nice - the place has a lot of problems otherwise. The atmosphere definitely is aggressive and toxic. That is an apt description.
I've lived in different countries and different states in Australia and if you think the GC is aggressive and toxic, then you really need to get out more.

GC is full of plastic people with plastic personalities, little integrity and all show. Sure, there’s heaps of great people there and geographically is one of the most beautiful places in the world. But there is a seedy undertone full of crime.

I’ve lived there, too. Almost killed me if I’m honest.
The pipe will do that to you mate

I've lived in different countries and different states in Australia and if you think the GC is aggressive and toxic, then you really need to get out more.

You need to stop getting so offended about that city. You can’t ignore facts, the city is bikie run and is a binge drinking crack den. Second highest crime rate in Australia (probably highest per capita) How is that not aggressive and toxic?

Last edited:

View attachment 11097
Are you saying men of his complexion are more likely to beat a woman? I'm aware the stats back this claim, but stats can be racist.

Are you saying men of his complexion are more likely to beat a woman? I'm aware the stats back this claim, but stats can be racist.
The correlation is all yours. I merely ask you paint the picture in your head and join the dots yourself.

Speaking of sporting no hopers:

Screenshot 2021 01 18 Ponting dropped after punch up

Last edited:
The correlation is all yours. I merely ask you paint the picture in your head and join the dots yourself.

Speaking of sporting no hopers:

View attachment 11098
Ponting used to be an ambassador for a large multi national i worked for once, absolute arrogant self entitled arsehole, pissed of Ponting and hooked up with Mark Taylor, not much better

“He has lessons to learn” in the shit.

Last edited:

“He has lessons to learn” in the shit.

yep watch paul white screw us over on his way out with a lengthy suspension... in saying that nrl will be upset that round 2 Tino vs Haas wont go ahead...

yep watch paul white screw us over on his way out with a lengthy suspension... in saying that nrl will be upset that round 2 Tino vs Haas wont go ahead...

We don’t know the facts yet, Haas may have certainly been in the wrong (he may not have been either), so let’s wait to see what happened and what is meant by lessons to be learnt. And yes, I hate defending White.

Even if he wanted to he would unlikely be able to, as he is out of here at the end of January

secondly, the suspension will need to be long enough, so that the NRL don't intervene and double it

6 weeks backdated to our last win.

This is the thing, sometimes I reckon it might be worth just leaving it to the NRL to punish because they love making it so players don't have to serve any time...well except for the well known Broncos' premium and exemption from leniency.

dont mind me...just waiting for the papers to report similar indiscretions from Rooster or Melbourne players...

Reckon ill be waiting quiite a while....

Speaks volumes....

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Behind enemy lines
  • lynx000
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • thenry
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.