NEWS Payne Haas retracts immediate release from Broncos then

I was at the game and kept a very close eye on it after tries and half time and full time. The players definitely were not getting around him. Even when he did the big defensive play to push Campbell in goal didn’t see many people rushing to support him. And honestly, why would they. He’s currently the highest paid player on $800k. Had an offer of $1.05m which is by far the highest paid player, and still wanted more. That’s a huge **** you to people like Oates who has stayed on unders, emerging game breaking talents like Cobbo and the biggest **** you of all time to Palasia who took a shorter deal on less money to stay with us to be loyal and show thanks. Sure maybe his managers started this, but if he came out and said no it’s wrong I’m not going I’m staying then that would end it all. It’s very very clear he just wants more money.

On that Campbell tackle, neither did Riki. He got some high fives. On the sideline at full time he got some hugs.

The players were apparently shunning him by giving him high fives and pats on the back?

I hope that we have got that out of our system now and the booing stops.

I'm glad that we did boo him for sure, but if he stays, **** all that contract shit and let's go and try to win a premiership.

He was getting into the celebrations on field and in the sheds. He seems fine.

You guys don't have the best track record judging body language. herbie was all but gone a few weeks ago apparently.

On his account.

Attachments

• Image1653665871.017707.jpg
    Image1653665871.017707.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 81
Deserved what he copped, and I hope it helps. If it doesn't, well, he's thick.
Precisely. He may well have been influenced by the fuckwits advising him, and it's not like he has grown up around great role models, so I'll give him a discount instead of acting like a bipolar pre-pubescent girl with her school crush...

However, he needs to learn from this and read the tea leaves in the cup. I hope people like Kevvie, Ikin and DD can read him the riot act in a fatherly manner. I think it's still in his hands to turn it around, although it won't come easy, much less with accolades.

Precisely. He may well have been influenced by the fuckwits advising him, and it's not like he has grown up around great role models, so I'll give him a discount instead of acting like a bipolar pre-pubescent girl with her school crush...

However, he needs to learn from this and read the tea leaves in the cup. I hope people like Kevvie, Ikin and DD can read him the riot act in a fatherly manner. I think it's still in his hands to turn it around, although it won't come easy, much less with accolades.

He's got guys like Reynolds and Capewell to model off. Cool, calm heads.

Last thing you want to model yourself off is SBW and Mundine. Moral hypocrits with a permanent victim mentality. Which combined with his agent's greed is creating this drama.

Fiery heart = passion
blood = bodily fluids
Handshake = intimate touch of trust

They are either fiery hearted blood brothers or flaming homosexuals. and I'm ok with either of those things.

Could be both.

Not specifically of any crying, but Fox League caught some footage of him sitting with Reyno in the sheds and his head was just about between his knees.

You sure it wasn't like this

Attachments

• download.jpeg.jpg
    download.jpeg.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 75
I’m gonna get crucified for this. I genuinely think he loves this club. Those boo’s fucken hurt him bro. I was at that game I have seen heaps of footage now. I saw at the game he was elated in success, he put in a fair effort for someone getting booed by his own fans and he looked absolutely gut wrenched at the boo’s. It hurt, might have just humbled him enough to realise he did the wrong thing. Which no doubt he did. Big this is a ploy for money and I’m not so certain he wanted the outcome to be leave the Broncos. I have said some very strong things about Payne Haas in the past 24 hours but tonight I saw a bloke hurting shattered and yet still passionate despite the obvious booing and situation has been apart of.

He doesn't give a flying ****, only cares about an exta 200000. We gave an upgrade to his contact to the money hungry prick, when we didn't have to.

And this is the thanks the club gets.

This reminds me of Fifita but worse.

I’m not even mad anymore I just think he’s a big dumb kid. Glad all the players are supporting him because when he eventually realises that he can’t just leave because he wants to and gets over it, it’s better that the team still gets on with him. same with Kev - it’s best they all just patronise him so when it does all blow over he can play out his contract.

Every reasonable league personality has come out and said he’s done the wrong thing. I’m sure even Freddy will say something similar to him.

He was nowhere near a million dollars good. A few hundred thousand dollars off actually...
This is the whole issue. He is good, but the kind of money he wants could get you a 6 like Munster, who will directly win games for you and potentially take you to a premiership. Payne has been our best player in many games. But nearly all of those were games we lost.

In fact, whenever we've won, it was because another player shone. Payne is merely engine room.

I’m gonna get crucified for this. I genuinely think he loves this club. Those boo’s fucken hurt him bro. I was at that game I have seen heaps of footage now. I saw at the game he was elated in success, he put in a fair effort for someone getting booed by his own fans and he looked absolutely gut wrenched at the boo’s. It hurt, might have just humbled him enough to realise he did the wrong thing. Which no doubt he did. Big this is a ploy for money and I’m not so certain he wanted the outcome to be leave the Broncos. I have said some very strong things about Payne Haas in the past 24 hours but tonight I saw a bloke hurting shattered and yet still passionate despite the obvious booing and situation has been apart of.
I can see what you are saying but IMO he was upset because he was booed, nothing to do with love for the club. You don’t do that to the club the day before a game if you love them, especially with the bye coming up. No excuse.

The tears are because he got booed and he thought he could just do whatever he wanted, nothing to do with any guilt or love of the club. He won’t play another game for us.

Active Now

• Astro
  • bb_gun
  • Behold
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrRobot
  • Scorchie
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.