NEWS Payne Haas retracts immediate release from Broncos then

I don't know why the Roosters are copping the blame on this. Nick and Robbo wouldn't pay that money for a prop with a currently dud shoulder, who hangs out with losers, and who's family are loose cannons.

His mates are where I'd point the finger. I don't even believe there is a player manager useless enough in this comp that would accept him sending them an email.
Yes they wouldn’t pay that much for a prop and the won’t. By the time he is released here because he and his team have made it untenable he will be damaged goods, bereft of confidence and without a club. Lucky Uncle Nick and Robbo are there to pick him up and get him back on his feet, at a reduced cost of course I mean he is a shell of the player now.

I can see what you are saying but IMO he was upset because he was booed, nothing to do with love for the club. You don’t do that to the club the day before a game if you love them, especially with the bye coming up. No excuse.

The tears are because he got booed and he thought he could just do whatever he wanted, nothing to do with any guilt or love of the club. He won’t play another game for us.
Because of Origin and the bye, Payne won't be available to us until the Storm match on June 17th. That's three weeks to sort out this shit.

The big thing about this isnt payne haas isnt him throwing a wobbly and asking for a reease but the people who put it into his head that he could just waltz into another club.
It has to be roosters and the NRL has to say something or they are not worth a damn. Underhanded stuff like this is what started the superleague wars.
If they think this is on, there will be other clubs who do it to other players.
NRL won’t go against Uncle Nick, especially not for us. In typical NRL fashion they will let this play out and step in once complete to plug this whole so it doesn’t happen to one of the good clubs in the future.

I really don't see how any club is paying a prop 1-1.2m a season, I get it with David Fifita (although it's still a shit signing), Fifita was probably signed on potential and the Titans needed a big name, Payne Haas.. every club in the NRL knows what he can do.

It will be interesting if we do somehow release him, to see how much trouble he has to get paid that sort of money, he's basically prepared to sacrifice any chance of winning a comp in exchange for a big pay day because no team in the top 8 is winning the comp with a forward on that much money. Good clubs simply don't sign forwards on that much money.

How fucking stupid is this guy? Honestly. Just shut up. You are hated because of your actions. He is the kind of dumb **** who would walk in someone and beat the shit out of some people unprovoked and when everyone is screaming at him and calling the cops can’t understand why everyone is upset.

I really don't see how any club is paying a prop 1-1.2m a season, I get it with David Fifita (although it's still a shit signing), Fifita was probably signed on potential and the Titans needed a big name, Payne Haas.. every club in the NRL knows what he can do.

It will be interesting if we do somehow release him, to see how much trouble he has to get paid that sort of money, he's basically prepared to sacrifice any chance of winning a comp in exchange for a big pay day because no team in the top 8 is winning the comp with a forward on that much money. Good clubs simply don't sign forwards on that much money.
This isn’t about him getting more money, it is about his new agents getting a commission. He is potentially too fucking dumb to understand this but until he signs a new deal wherever that is they get nothing. So it doesn’t matter to them if he gets the same amount or even less, it’s all about that signing commission.

This isn’t about him getting more money, it is about his new agents getting a commission. He is potentially too fucking dumb to understand this but until he signs a new deal wherever that is they get nothing. So it doesn’t matter to them if he gets the same amount or even less, it’s all about that signing commission.

I have no idea how this works admittedly but surely they ask Payne "do you want to leave?".

I think I get it, because he changed agents, the new bloke is effectively getting nothing and wants to get something but surely it comes back to Payne Haas to make that decision.

I have no idea how this works admittedly but surely they ask Payne "do you want to leave?".

I think I get it, because he changed agents, the new bloke is effectively getting nothing and wants to get something but surely it comes back to Payne Haas to make that decision.
As he is a 22 year old you would be right to think that, apparently you are basically a minor until you’re at least 30 these days.

Payne’s instagram story from early am this morning:
“love me or hate me it is what it is. The sun shines tomorrow”

Tells me straight away he isn’t sorry. His (tears?) last night mean nothing. Being rattled etc.
There is ONE man who can put all this to bed, right now, and get all the fans back onside and that is Payne.
Again he had his chance on Ch9 with Locky last night, but he didn’t.
All he has to say is he loves the club and the boys and he won’t be breaking his contract. But he hasn’t.
Probably extremely bad advice from his team but he certainly isn’t doing himself any favours if he wants people to get behind him again.

Payne’s instagram story from early am this morning:
“love me or hate me it is what it is. The sun shines tomorrow”

Tells me straight away he isn’t sorry. His (tears?) last night mean nothing. Being rattled etc.
There is ONE man who can put all this to bed, right now, and get all the fans back onside and that is Payne.
Again he had his chance on Ch9 with Locky last night, but he didn’t.
All he has to say is he loves the club and the boys and he won’t be breaking his contract. But he hasn’t.
Probably extremely bad advice from his team but he certainly isn’t doing himself any favours if he wants people to get behind him again.
He hasn’t said it because he doesn’t. He doesn’t love the boys or the team or the club or the fans. He loves money. I don’t want to release him because it’s not fair that he gets what he wants when he has a contract. Broncos should withdraw the upgrade and say sorry you’re not in our plans moving forward at this time, but we look forward to you being here for the next 2 years as per your current contract.

if he stinks it up like he did tonight and had a slack effort, threaten legal action for breach of contract and damages caused to the club by the media attention.

I think Kevvie had basically no other option than to handle it like he did.

I haven't seen the presser yet so I guess I should, but i honestly think he should have at the very least said he gets where the fans are coming from.

Yes they wouldn’t pay that much for a prop and the won’t. By the time he is released here because he and his team have made it untenable he will be damaged goods, bereft of confidence and without a club. Lucky Uncle Nick and Robbo are there to pick him up and get him back on his feet, at a reduced cost of course I mean he is a shell of the player now.

Sounds like a dud conspiracy theory not even @Morkel would worry about

Active Now

• Astro
  • broncsgoat
  • whykickamoocow
  • Big Del
  • davidp
  • Jedhead
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • kiwibronco
  • Mister Wright
  • broncomax
  • Alec
  • lynx000
  • Justwin
  • ivanhungryjak
  • maddo
  • porouian
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosAlways
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.